Man I love Battlegrounds

ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Member Posts: 810 ★★★

I think this says enough

Comments

• ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I gave up in bronze I so we’ll done you.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    King92 said:

Yuuuup , I've been stuck at gold 1 for ages , the amount of sandbaggers with 6* rank 4s is atrocious.

It's not sandbaggers that are the issue it's the modders they are everywhere in battlegrounds
    For you maybe, for anyone Cavalier or below it's a huge issue.
  • King92King92 Member Posts: 29

King92 said:

Yuuuup , I've been stuck at gold 1 for ages , the amount of sandbaggers with 6* rank 4s is atrocious.

It's not sandbaggers that are the issue it's the modders they are everywhere in battlegrounds
    It's a game mode designed to be competitive and you can't blame the sandbaggers for doing it as it's something the company should have stopped but they haven't
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    In this case, the name definitely doesn’t check out
  • King92King92 Member Posts: 29

There are literally zero reasons Kabam keeps putting everyone in Bronze3 to start. This just proves it.

Come now we know why... $$$
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Member Posts: 809 ★★★
    I quit I did 6 matches and didnt win once so no more battlegrounds for me
  • Lennon123Lennon123 Member Posts: 40
    I only won once because the other party left in the middle, it sucks
  • Hort4Hort4 Member Posts: 503 ★★★
    You’re not showing the wins. You moved groups so you had wins along the way.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Member Posts: 1,552 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

I got to the gladiators circuit pretty easily last season. Now I can’t seem to get out of silver 🥲

The new match making is definitely kinda crazy, I have a half deck of 6*s and 5*s and I got paired with people with full r3/4 load outs. Is this intentional?
  • zrs20508zrs20508 Member Posts: 10
    @kabam doesn’t care. They won’t fire the garbage that allowed this to happen and idiots keep paying and supporting that trash.
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Member Posts: 147 ★★
    Made it to D3 myself and don’t think I fought many non-modders since.
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Member Posts: 318 ★★★

There are literally zero reasons Kabam keeps putting everyone in Bronze3 to start. This just proves it.

Take away those rewards for advancing tiers and BGs are pretty weak rewards wise for most people.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 496 ★★★
    Main reason I tend to avoid BGs is because I already know I'm terrible at this game. No need to keep reminding myself about it
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    King92 said:

King92 said:

It's a game mode designed to be competitive and you can't blame the sandbaggers for doing it as it's something the company should have stopped but they haven't
    Congrats, you just explained why it's an issue, it's something Kabam should've stopped but haven't :)