Options

Uncollected Relic Crystal

I don’t know if it’s just a visual bug or if it’s actually a problem but I’ve noticed in the reel of the crystal there is not a single 4 star relic when mathematically one 4 star relic should appear for every 10 relics but I’ve only ever seen 3 star relics.

Comments

• Options
    Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    It’s not just you, I’ve opened quite a few Thronebreaker Relic Crystals and haven’t seen a single 5 star on the reel.

With that said, neither have any content creators. I’m calling bugged on these crystals. No one seems to care to report it bc no one actually wanted this in the game.

Good luck getting compensation for this abismal addition.

Can’t wait for the ascension mechanic 🙄
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,620
    Hey Summoners,

This one has been reported and is currently on our bug board.

It has been confirmed as a visual bug.

The carousel when opening a crystal is not the true representation of what you're about to receive. Therefore, the options that pass by are not the only items available in said crystal. With the relic crystals specifically, the bug results in only showing one rarity of potential items.
  • Options
    DjiceeDjicee Posts: 3
    That’s not true at all, I’ve opened several crystals and only received 3*s. I’ve also watched guys on YouTube open these and only get 3*s. Just kascam robbing its customers because it doesn’t want to admit another screwup!
  • Options
    TasvroTasvro Posts: 9
    edited December 2022
    I agree. It's amazing how Kabam expects the player base to just trust their word when things go wrong. The relic crystal should be disabled until it can be PROVEN that there are other rarities in the crystal.