Block is dashing forward

Tapping block and simply pressing block is causing my champions to execute a medium (dash) attack. It's not every time and it's not every fight but it does happen multiple times every day.

I've put in a couple of tickets to the support desk about this and they just suggest that I bring it up here. So here I am, complaining about an issue on the forums...

Comments

• Camby01Camby01 Member Posts: 572 ★★
    Good luck
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    True, I think nobody on Kabam looks at input issues anymore, we will have to deal with it or buy the newest Iphone/Samsung phones to be able to play without that problems, unlucky
  • MadkanadjunMadkanadjun Member Posts: 9
    I have a 14 plus. Input issues are worse on this then my XR
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 971 ★★★
    What else is new. This has been a constant issue. That's why I have spent any $$$ on any deals.
  • bobbybombardmentbobbybombardment Member Posts: 4
    Yeah, well I do spend money on this game and it'd be nice to recognized, not just as a monetary contributor but also as a knowable player that's been around for 7 years.

I'd just like to know that I'm being heard.
  • Snapper69Snapper69 Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2022
    I've been experiencing the block to dash attack issue. Parry ain't working again either. Fix the issues PLEASE!
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 971 ★★★
    You can alway count on Kasham pushing cash offers instead fixing input issues. I guess we're going for a 3rd year crapped out input issues.