**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Will CGR get Nerfed?

Moleman had an ability error with his description which allowed him to gain true accuracy while in frenzy.

CGR’s abilities state that he can only gain one buff with his judgments but if you have the fate seal active, the 6th judgement can be triggered multiple times. This is used to chain multiple heavies to gain 5-6 aptitudes which make the fury off the sp3 ridiculously powerful and almost as strong as two of them, it’s an amazing rotation that people use all the time to get the most out of his damage, but I think technically it could be considered a “bug”

Now this was just a thought and I was very curious. Don’t get mad at me for pointing it out.

Comments

• Options
    Repto23 said:

Each judgement can only be attacked one time, not buffs. Therefore he is working as intended. Unless you are arguing that CGR shouldn't be able to get other precision buff from dexterity and things like that.

That’s what I am saying. Shouldn’t the aptitude only trigger once? Why would more heavies cause it to activate again when technically it is already active?
    I really don’t want him to get nerfed, I love my CGR, but it is a bit concerning considering how many years we went before moleman was nerfed.
  • Options
    It says in his abilities when 5 or MORE judgements activate, the damnation is applied and no more can be activated. The heavy attack states that if the judgement is already active it won’t trigger aptitude. Technically judgements should still tigger above 5 aka why it says 5 or more but they won’t tigger more than once.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★

It says in his abilities when 5 or MORE judgements activate, the damnation is applied and no more can be activated. The heavy attack states that if the judgement is already active it won’t trigger aptitude. Technically judgements should still tigger above 5 aka why it says 5 or more but they won’t tigger more than once.

Can you provide a video of this happening? I’ve never once encountered this using my CGR
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

Can you provide a video of this happening? I’ve never once encountered this using my CGR
    Check out aptitude rotation https://youtu.be/1T1bUdxhnTw
  • Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★

Champions can get nerfed at anytime, so yes

hear me and rejoice… you are not right.

• Options
    Here Slayer says it's been confirmed by a developed that it is not a bug. Also, it says in his kit that he only gets one buff when it's specific judgement is active. So if that judgement isn't active, it's cool
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    Mario33 said:

He is, you know.

It's very clear in the Terms of Service that Kabam can alter any champion at any time.

It's been done many times before, when there's been an Exploit discovered that people take advantage of.
  • Options

Mario33 said:

He is, you know.

It's very clear in the Terms of Service that Kabam can alter any champion at any time.

It's been done many times before, when there's been an Exploit discovered that people take advantage of.
    True true. But at least in this case it's not a bug or an exploit
  • Options

Mario33 said:

He is, you know.

when there’s been exploit discovered you say. he says anytime.

• Options
    Mario33 said:

Mario33 said:

He is, you know.

Actually yes. They can do it if they want to
  • Options

Mario33 said:

Mario33 said:

He is, you know.

No they can’t. Unless there is a valid reason.

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Mario33 said:

Mario33 said:

Mario33 said:

He is, you know.

The point that your opposing group is trying to get across, is that they can literally do what they want. That’s how the terms are made, the point is to give the developers absolute control and justify it legally.
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Mario33 said:

Mario33 said:

Mario33 said:

He is, you know.

The point that your opposing group is trying to get across, is that they can literally do what they want. That’s how the terms are made, the point is to give the developers absolute control and justify it legally.
    So you say they can nerf a champ which perfectly working just because they want to do without any valid reason. Wow.

• Options
    Mario33 said:

Malreck04 said:

Mario33 said:

Mario33 said:

Mario33 said:

He is, you know.

So you say they can nerf a champ which perfectly working just because they want to do without any valid reason. Wow.

If they can buff a champ which is perfectly working just because they want to, they can nerf too
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    Mario33 said:

They sure can. They themselves say it all the time that if they feel like it, they can and will nerf anyone at anytime
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★

The first half of your statement is correct, the second half not so much.

Champs can get nerfed/buffed at any point, but OP specifically asked if he will get nerfed due to what he perceived as a bug/exploit (which it is not) - you cannot answer that with a "yes".
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Champs can get nerfed/buffed at any point, but OP specifically asked if he will get nerfed due to what he perceived as a bug/exploit (which it is not) - you cannot answer that with a "yes".
    My answer was for the title, not for that other part of the post
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★

Bugmat78 said:

Hahaha - one should actually answer the thread itself not the title, or we'd never get anywhere here. If anything you have confused OP even more with that, and hence all this back and forth.
  • Options

Bugmat78 said:

You're still not answering the title correctly. Title is asking CGR WILL get nerfed and you said yes. What you should say instead is "it's always a possibility but a low one". You don't know for a fact he will.
    i like you a lot when you’re right.

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Bugmat78 said:

You're still not answering the title correctly. Title is asking CGR WILL get nerfed and you said yes. What you should say instead is "it's always a possibility but a low one". You don't know for a fact he will.
    ANOTHER DEMONZ SWEEP
  • Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Let's get this train back on the tracks here.

Can Kabam nerf any character whenever they'd like?
    Technically: yes. But we are aware of the impact this has on the game and the summoners who invest in specific champs. So, will we adjust any champ "just because we feel like it?" Absolutely not. If something isn't explored as a bug then it's unlikely (not impossible) to be nerfed. It's also on a case-by-case basis.

Will CGR get nerfed?
    As far as I'm aware, everything is working as intended. I asked the game team and they confirmed: at this point in time there is nothing in the works to adjust CGR.
    Slayer of Gods has an YouTube channel that is essentially dedicated to CGR being awesome, you should check it out.

Please return this thread to CGR related topics, not who is right or wrong about Kabam adjusting champs!

Play nice!

Can yall nerf cgr rq, I wanna rank my 5 star down to iso up my 6 star.