Crystals vs Featured

Should I spend 15,000 for a featured character or should I only spend 10,000

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    How many 6* champions do you currently have? That’s the best way to answer the question.
  • Stomm2310Stomm2310 Member Posts: 9
    Unfortunately only 2
  • Stomm2310Stomm2310 Member Posts: 9
    That makes sense, thank you!
  • AustinU823AustinU823 Member Posts: 84 ★★
    Is there anyone in particular you want out of the featured crystal? A new champion gets added to the basic pool every 2 or so weeks. Valkyrie just entered recently. Galan is next on December 13th, then Quicksilver on December 27th and so forth. If you desperately want a certain champ out of there I’d say wait until they’re added to the basic pool
  • LorddrewLorddrew Member Posts: 297 ★★
    Drop rates for featured is horrible, i have never gotten 4-5 same champions that are featured, Its always the "duds".
    This round, hoping for galan i've opened 49? so far, 5x rocket, 3x x-23/war machine x3, man thing 5, groot 4x... these crystals are 15.000 shards a pop for this.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Member Posts: 297 ★★
    oh, no Galan :disappointed:
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    Pop 1 got Titania so I’m happy with it.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    What is your risk profile? You can be conservative and hope to pull a god tier champ with the 10,000 shard or you can risk big and have a Chance to pull the newest champs in the game with just 5,000 more shards.
    I opened three from the cyber deals and got Hulkbuster, War Machine and Wiccan. All new for me but I was hoping for Galan, Quicksilver and Titania. I also followed Furrymoosen’s rule but now focus only on basic crystals as I am hoping to get more 7* shards while I have around 80 6* myself.
    Other question is how many 6* shards do you get a month? If you like these new champs, I suggest doing the 5* featured as it is easier to find the shards, awakening gem and sig stones.
    Good luck either way mate!