War Free Alliance with focus on Map 5 AQ, Battlegrounds optional

Hello there!

Looking for active players, who want to be in a forthcoming alliance, we believe in diligent time managing when it comes to Alliance Quest and put effort to get it done as swiftly and proficient as possible.

We like 3-day quests, for the purpose of contributing and working towards a common goal, it gives us a sense of teamwork, we are willing to look outside our own accounts, and also think:

What can I do for the team?

We like to be active, but also balancing our gaming, that’s why we stick to Map 5 and do no Wars, we like the idea of giving the best version of the game to our members, not take it away from them by having compulsory demands of their accounts such as spending, prestige rank ups and demanding certain content done.

Looking for Map 5 players and those who get 3 day quest minimums, no AW, battlegrounds optional.

If interested, leave your info below this post and/or reach out to: SnackAttack90 in game

Comments

• xXEmeraldArcherxXEmeraldArcher Member Posts: 26
    im a returning player after 2 years. just started playing again today. what do you mean by 3 day quests? is it something new or am i forgetting something?
  • xXEmeraldArcherxXEmeraldArcher Member Posts: 26
    also discord or line?
  • SnackAttack90SnackAttack90 Member Posts: 12
    Sorry the 3 day quests are the 3 day events. We use the line app
  • 007md92007md92 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Dont have line. Dont want to use line.
    But i can do my bit in aq sincerely
    And I keep up to date with the team in game chat

• ObrokawObrokaw Member Posts: 16
    I’m interested. My in game name is ohwhen

I’m a returning player but already very active and planning on spending big for banquet event. Looking for an alliance to do similar to get some nice rank/milestone rewards.