Options

War rewards…

I’m wondering if season rewards have coke out yet. I don’t see anything in my read email about the ranks / rewards. Just seeing if I’m missing something.

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    They came out Wednesday morning (EST). Did you participate in 5 wars with your alliance?
  • Options
    SiliskSilisk Posts: 57
    Yea. I’ve been in the same alliance and we run 3bg wars. Again I don’t see anything in the read mail about war season rewards. But I do see the AW compensation. Maybe I just claimed them and it’s not in a mail?
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    I believe AW season rewards mail usually expires after 3 days, which as of a couple hours would be the case. If you make a habit of claiming rewards through your stash you could’ve just claimed things and missed what was what. Best way to tell would be if you have a nexus somewhere that you didn’t open, depending on where your alliance placed.

EDIT: I can confirm that the season rewards mail is not in my read box and I did receive my rewards.
  • Options
    SiliskSilisk Posts: 57
    Yea I’m sure I got it. I just like to keep track of it through mail and stuff. So I’m just overlooking that the mail expired is all.