Need some help with uncollected

PalomovirtualPalomovirtual Member Posts: 7
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys, I would like some help with my setup to get uncollected based on my champ roster. Note that I'm willing to power up champs, so don't take champ rank into account. Also, just 5.2.6 left. Here's my roster:

Comments

• AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Member Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    I'd say focus on 5 stars at this point. Tigra, Bishop, Longshot, Peni, Sunspot and Shehulk should get you through uncollected and a LOT more. If you rank up 4 stars, try to only rank up champs that will provide you with immunities you don't already have or a champion with very reliable power control (ie doctor doom, magik, bwcv)

Also learn how to play tigra well and you may not even need most the above champs to begin with.
  • PalomovirtualPalomovirtual Member Posts: 7
    Okay, that seems reasonable, I'll take your advice. Thank you very much!

Also, is there a specific reason Bishop is good?? I might have overlooked him a bit.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    Bishop is amazing. He’s a great defender, and he’ll really help you against the Collector, because when the opponent shrugs a stun against you he makes it passive and a lot longer than a regular parry. He also has super hard hitting specials
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Member Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited December 2022

Okay, that seems reasonable, I'll take your advice. Thank you very much!

Also, is there a specific reason Bishop is good?? I might have overlooked him a bit.

Just parry a bunch, build up to 30+ prowesses, and throw your sp2. His ability to prevent skill champs from purifying his stun makes him very useful on masochism nodes too which will be a pain for some champs if you aren't super skilled.
  • Gw_2022Gw_2022 Member Posts: 2
    What should my team be for act 3 chapter 2 quest 6? Attached are my best champions
    Sounds good to me, definitely giving Bishop a try.
    Gw_2022 said:

Here they are

I'm not too experienced, but as someone who went through act 3, 4 and almost 5 and a half I'm pretty sure at your point champs themselves are not that important and as long as you are using strong enough champs rankwise you will be fine. That being said, if you are wondering which ones to upgrade quicksilver is very good and doesn't require awakening, so you should probably upgrade him