**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champs/masteries got changed?

After awakening my x23 I finally got rid of my falcon avatar (in game) and got x23 instead. After the update Falcon is back.
I did not change my masteries.
This leads me to the conclusion that either those champs changed or some masteries in the last update.
I did not read either falcon or x23 would get a change and I can't find any information of champion changes in 16.1 anywhere.

Does anyone have an explanation?

Comments

• Why the hell would anyone flag him for his question? It's a valid question. If his game picture (his top ranked champion) changed from X23 to Falcon after the update, then the rank number (the PI, I think it's called) must have changed for one or both of them. I am curious to find out more information about this.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Why the hell would anyone flag him for his question? It's a valid question. If his game picture (his top ranked champion) changed from X23 to Falcon after the update, then the rank number (the PI, I think it's called) must have changed for one or both of them. I am curious to find out more information about this.

Maybe other people see it as spam mate, they are allowed their opinions even if its not the same as yours

To the OP, how much did the two champs PI go up or down? What were the two seperate totals for them before and after the changes you think happened that no-one else seems to have bee affected by? More details would probably help

(waits to be flagged. UPDATE: and there it is!! So I see @FilmScorpion has no problem flagging a valid reply. Always double standards with people like him)
  • EXCUSE ME? I didn't flag you. I didn't even see your post until just now, when I got a notification that I had been mentioned, so I came back here. I would appreciate it if you removed that accusation. What the hell, man?
    EXCUSE ME? I didn't flag you. I didn't even see your post until just now, when I got a notification that I had been mentioned, so I came back here. I would appreciate it if you removed that accusation. What the hell, man?

Right

Why the aggression in every post mate? Calm the feck down
  • And why would anyone think the first post is spam? So now whenever anyone reports any bug or sudden change in the game... you can just flag it as spam, and claim: "that's my opinion"? Is that how it works?
    And why would anyone think the first post is spam? So now whenever anyone reports any bug or sudden change in the game... you can just flag it as spam, and claim: "that's my opinion"? Is that how it works?

Yes, easy to understand

Why get offended by others having opinions you dont share? They think that, then let them flag it, not important at all in any way at all
  • EXCUSE ME? I didn't flag you. I didn't even see your post until just now, when I got a notification that I had been mentioned, so I came back here. I would appreciate it if you removed that accusation. What the hell, man?

Right

OK, now I AM going to flag you. And I'm not your "mate". Why are you picking a fight with ME? I didn't flag your post. There's about 100 other people on here, who could have flagged you while I was off reading other threads.
    EXCUSE ME? I didn't flag you. I didn't even see your post until just now, when I got a notification that I had been mentioned, so I came back here. I would appreciate it if you removed that accusation. What the hell, man?

Right

OK, now I AM going to flag you. And I'm not your "mate". Why are you picking a fight with ME? I didn't flag your post. There's about 100 other people on here, who could have flagged you while I was off reading other threads.

Where am I picking a fight? Read what I wrote, not what you think i wrote

And, please, flag away, its not important

Right

I did read what you wrote.

"FilmScorpion has no problem flagging a valid reply. Always a double standard with people like him".

That's picking a fight, when you sling baseless accusations at someone. Referring to someone in the third person, like they aren't even in the conversation. That's rude. And using phrases like "people like him". That's rude. Learn some respect.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    This is why flags should be public.

Own what you post and own what you flag in the forums.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    This is why flags should be public.

Own what you post and own what you flag in the forums.

No. This is why the names were hidden. It leads to arguments on who Flagged who.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    To the OP, neither of those Champs have been changed. It is possible there is a PI glitch, or some other factor. I would have to know more about it to think of other ideas.

Right

I did read what you wrote.

"FilmScorpion has no problem flagging a valid reply. Always a double standard with people like him".

That's picking a fight, when you sling baseless accusations at someone. Referring to someone in the third person, like they aren't even in the conversation. That's rude. And using phrases like "people like him". That's rude. Learn some respect.

Lol, respect is earned, and you have shown you deserve none. Flag me, then act like a kid when called out for it, I think its you that needs to learn respect, and grow up while your at it
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    This is the worst forum. Everyone at each other's throats in some sick pointless game of "I'm better than you" that doesn't do anyone any good.

The more divided this community the worse it is for everyone.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    It is a glitch that happens sometimes when leveling a new top champ in your roster. Not sure why it happens but I have seen it a few times with members in my alliance.

Oh and the rest of this "discussion" is cancer.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    So your top prestige champ will be the one that everyone else sees as your avatar in game. However, due to some champs abilities and how they interact with certain masteries (such as mystic dispersion for mystics or assassin with elektra), other champs power index might actually be higher. This will be the champ that you see in the game as your own avatar.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Would a champion buff change this if they benighted more from an attack/health buff?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Would a champion buff change this if they benighted more from an attack/health buff?

Yes, that's a possibility, but only temporary. I've seen champs that jumped other champs pi during boosts.
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Thanks to all that actually answered my questions.

To the others: wow, just wow...