Your favorite MCOC YouTuber

1235»

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★

hmm suprising how many ppl are open about being a kt1 supporter . dude should have been perma banned years ago

"Why" exactly do you think he deserves it?
  • UghzyUghzy Member Posts: 86
    Used to watch contestchampion and seatin with a hint of dorky Dave. Still check in with Brian grant here and there, but at this point for me MCOCNOOB is top tier, especially for story content.

Also started checking in with Vega lately. Easy to watch and I like how he constructs his different tier lists. So for me it's MCOCNOOB and Vega.
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Member Posts: 140
    edited December 2022
    None of the above. MCOC Noob & Jason Vorhees ftw.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 722 ★★★
    None of them! Jason Voorhees do really videos.

The youtubers generally don’t take into account foreigners.They speak quick, and there is no written messages (except funny generated transcriptions).
  • JMC2007JMC2007 Member Posts: 42
    Lagacy

Damn... Y'all forgot BeroMan...

Y'all don't love good content🤧

My guy, Bero man literally just complains about BGs. Sure he’s good but he just complains
  • limeade31limeade31 Member Posts: 88
    JMC2007 said:

My guy, Bero man literally just complains about BGs. Sure he’s good but he just complains
    Exactly, the content is pretty good sometimes but the community posts are just annoying. His last post is him explaining why he isn't in top spot because of cheaters. Even if he's right the way he goes about it is just annoying, and if he would've gotten it he finds out when the cheaters get banned regardless. Crazy skilled, a little worried he's gunna call out people who aren't cheating tho lol.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Member Posts: 684 ★★★
    Karatemike
    limeade31 said:

JMC2007 said:

Exactly, the content is pretty good sometimes but the community posts are just annoying. His last post is him explaining why he isn't in top spot because of cheaters. Even if he's right the way he goes about it is just annoying, and if he would've gotten it he finds out when the cheaters get banned regardless. Crazy skilled, a little worried he's gunna call out people who aren't cheating tho lol.
    Tbh, I get annoyed seeing his posts on my explore page😂💔 I don't even watch his content. Why is YouTube showing me his rants?💀
  • FuskieFuskie Member Posts: 110
    Vega of MCOC is by far my favorite. I have learned so much more about this game from his channel. Just a very down to earth guy who is always helping the MCOC Community. I have mad respect for the 3 guys in this poll though also. They are all 3 great at what they do👍
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    MCOC NOOB is the GOAT. Cant understand why he isnt an option lol
  • CapriciousCapricious Member Posts: 236 ★★
    Always loved Katy candy’s buff ideas
  • VivavengerVivavenger Member Posts: 75
    Lagacy
    Seatin is the best for me whenever he uploads i always watches it
  • Tony886Tony886 Member Posts: 659 ★★
    For cgr videos -> slayer
    Else kingslayer mcoc
  • Elite13Elite13 Member Posts: 184
    Lagacy