**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Problem

A number of hours ago, I encountered a problem involving Modoks lab , I was fighting a rhino without paying attention to the nodes. Unfortunately it was a node where I was unable to deal any damage through heavy , light or medium attacks. Also, I was unfortunate enough to enounter a power reset node , so it was essentially impossible to deal any sort of damage. I hope you can adress this in the future

Comments

• Options
    KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    Not a bug. That rhino was probably shielded
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Re-roll the buffs on the node. Did you not read how Modok’s lab works?
  • Options
    Gotta check the nodes. Use a randomizer if it's an impossible combination. There can be some easy combinations too, like a Tyranny node where the enemy isn't a villain.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Forget the name of the buff effect, but is this the effect that NO NORMAL attack can deal damage, except for SP1, SP2 and SP3? then like you also pointed out, in conjunction with POWER RESET/SUPPRESS, it means you can only kill the opponent with QUAKE hands-free and no one else?
  • Options
    LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    With the return of MODOKS lab , i believe that there should be certain node combinations that cannot be encountered. Such as the combination of the node where attacks deal no damage and power reset nodes . Meaning you cannot deal any damage to him , I know you can easily ReRoll , but it seems like a waste of a dice