Is there any reason I shouldn't pick stryfe?

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Yes, he loses his Telepathic charges way to easily, and he s actually good only for Abyss-like content.
  • Draadkarre9898Draadkarre9898 Member Posts: 5
    Who should I pick then thats actually viable
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★

Who should I pick then thats actually viable

If you don't have a good bleed champion, pick Gwenpool. She's pretty useful and she does stuff, a really nice middle tier.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Stryfe is a great choice. The above comment on his usability is completely incorrect. I will say that I don’t use him in story content very often, but I and others do use him in AW quite a bit. He gets better with his dupe because he can carry over a percentage of the charges he ends a fight with into the following fights, similar to Aegon in keeping his combo, making his ramp a bit easier. When I say I don’t use him in story content I am not saying he is not useful in story content, because he is, I am more saying that if I am bringing mutant champs it’s usually going to be Kitty, Apoc or AA who are all objectively better. He’s best in long content like Abyss, but he’s a really good champ across the board.
    Gwenpool is still a good champ to pick up and you can’t go wrong with her, but Stryfe is a better champ. If you need a strong mutant he’s up there.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Member Posts: 451 ★★★
    Bc then you won’t have the satisfaction of having your very own IRON FIST😂
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    I agree that Stryfe is the best by far, but... :D

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Yes, he loses his Telepathic charges way to easily, and he s actually good only for Abyss-like content.

Completely wrong. I use him for regular questing and AW and he is a beast. You don't need the full ramp up on regular quests and he doesn't need to maintain a high combo unlike Aegon