**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Never thought it’d be me

For many years I’d see posts of people who had crazy luck and I just knew I’d never be so lucky. But in the last 48 hrs I have been.So far this year I’ve pulled a 6* Thanos and 2 6* AG crystals. I have spent a little bit hardly whaled out. I’m only at 48k on the solo event. Statistically I’ve been very lucky so far this year . Thanks for letting me celebrate that luck here and I wish everybody else luck as well throughout the rest of the event.

Comments

• DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Congrats!!!!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Is Thanos all that useful though?
  • DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 279 ★★★
    This year, I’ll be leaving likes under good pulls not because I’m enjoying the content, but because I’d LIKE to have the same luck.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Deepworld said:

This year, I’ll be leaving likes under good pulls not because I’m enjoying the content, but because I’d LIKE to have the same luck.

Well thank you! I feel weird posting good luck pulls. I’m not typically one to brag but this is the only place I can celebrate good luck in game. I always am worried people will react poorly so the kind sentiment is greatly appreciated!
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Congrats!