**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Nexus Dual Annual crystal bundle question

Call me daft, but do these crystals give a choice between all the listed champs, or just a choice between 3 randomized out of the pool? The wording is just confusing enough to me to make me ask first lol

Comments

• Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    it is a nexus not a selector so yes it is randomized
  • Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174

it is a nexus not a selector so yes it is randomized

Ok, that’s what I was assuming was the case, but wanted to make sure I didn’t misunderstand. Dang, at first I was just hoping that I could pick Apoc and finally have him. I’ve been trying like crazy to get him, and the last 3 times I’ve picked Mutant Nexus Abyss crystal, he never was a choice smh.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Nevertheless could a moderator confirm (RNG vs selector, number of options)?

You can read the information on the nexus crystal by tapping the i to see what they mean by nexus crystal…
  • Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174

You can read the information on the nexus crystal by tapping the i to see what they mean by nexus crystal…
    I realize that it probably might seem obvious, but the wording still isn’t 100% clear. It says “Pick a randomized 6* version of one of the following champions:”, Not “Choose 1 out of 3 randomized 6* champs from the following:”

Guaranteed there will be people that buy the offer thinking they can choose from any of the available champs in the crystal only to be upset that it was only a random choice out of 3, for 3500 units
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    edited December 2022

I did it ! These informations are not in the french description, at least the number of champion options.

• Options
    GasHauler said:

I realize that it probably might seem obvious, but the wording still isn’t 100% clear. It says “Pick a randomized 6* version of one of the following champions:”, Not “Choose 1 out of 3 randomized 6* champs from the following:”

Guaranteed there will be people that buy the offer thinking they can choose from any of the available champs in the crystal only to be upset that it was only a random choice out of 3, for 3500 units

As you report it, the english wording also do not mention « 1 out of 3 ». Maybe it is an abyssal nexus (1 out of 10). Who knows except the dev team and the buyers...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2022
    The game suffers from some questionable writing in a lot of places. Team needs a content editor to ensure clarity, especially for explaining offers they’re trying to elicit purchases from. Node descriptions often lack proper level of clarity as well.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    If it were an Abyss Nexus it would definitely be worth the gamble. And given that there have been alot of Abyss Nexuses available since the Cyber deals a month ago, it is easy for even a portion of the community to assume this deal is one of those. Thank you everyone for clearing up this issue a little. It wouldn't have killed Kabam to add "1 of 3" to the description of these crystals... and I certainly wasn't going to get it until verifying the full details of this deal from you all in the forums. Thanks again.
  • Options
    The number of champions as options is also indicated by the 3 dots/squares on the crystal. Y’all over thinking this to a ridiculous degree and I guess we might as well prepare a guide to putting on pants as well.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★

GasHauler said:

The number of champions as options is also indicated by the 3 dots/squares on the crystal. Y’all over thinking this to a ridiculous degree and I guess we might as well prepare a guide to putting on pants as well.

Bud, some of us would just like a little clarity of information before we decide to plunk down for something because it costs quite a bit. If you can’t be be constructive or helpful in any way, don’t bother commenting.
    Well, I was calling you daft just as you asked 🤷🏻‍♂️. Maybe don’t ask for it it if you can’t take it?
    (_*_)
  • Options
    :*
  • Options
    edited December 2022

Absolutely wrong: the abyssal nexus icon hasn’t got 10 white squares but 3 like a basic nexus.
    Sorry, but 2 posts of you on this thread are wrong (the « i » with missing informations).

If a moderator could clarify, it would stop useless suppositions. @Kabam Jax