**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Milestone Rewards

Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
Should we get an update on this rewards, since the big offers(4th of july, cyber weekend etc)costs more credits?

Arena Milestone Rewards 41 votes

Yes they should update
85%
Crys23TV_Addict_2017zuffyManup456TurguzMaicoñ97FloorKillerTony886AYK¹Ctfz35Spider_RicoDeamon1337ericong77Ben_15455MasterzxProMarvelSPMAN14SearmenisSpecMPulpyFrootAlbertel 35 votes
No we have to settle with less
4%
spidyjedi84SlayinAlive 2 votes
i dont play arena so dont care
2%
MightyD 1 vote
what is arena
0%
ill do you one better why is arena?
7%
solopoloRatedSViperTitanic_be3st 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    They do not cost more credits. you still get the same value for items for 18k units. They have just made it so you can get even more if you have more units.
    The are plenty of units in the arena's. If you do every arena every time you can get 52728 units a year. Which does not include battlechips, or other sources of units. If I make an estimation of 180000 battlechips per arena round. That would be over 18 milion bc a year. Which is roughly 9000 regular arena crystals with an average of 3 units per crystal (27000 units)
    So you can get more than 80000 free units a year. Which is more than enough for the deals.
    Arena is fine.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Yes they should update
    Mario33 said:

this is creepy

Cajun: The Musical
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yes they should update
    I wish if they create a arena for revives
  • Options
    FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    edited January 2023
    Gifting ended and so did my will to grind units i was doing all the milestones since last 2 weeks not a big issue when u have big big roster, but now NO WILL TO EVEN PRESS button why gifting ended so soon? 🥺😢😥😓
  • Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Yes they should update
    Falconi said:

Gifting ended and so did my will to grind units i was doing all the milestones since last 2 weeks not a big issue when u have big big roster, but now NO WILL TO EVEN PRESS button why gifting ended so soon? 🥺😢😥😓

you can still press the button for 2023 december