**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BUFF CARNAGE

BUFF CARNAGE

Comments

• Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Which aspect do you want Kabam to buff about Carnage?
  • Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Kabam agrees with you.

Seatin did a video where he talked about going to New York Comicon and talking to the devs. They explained why Carnage did not come out like they wanted. They said they want to revisit him, but they can't do it right away. They're hoping they'll have time to get to him early next year.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    Which aspect do you want Kabam to buff about Carnage?

Name one, he could use it. How about damage output? Or survivability? Or utility? Or defensive ability?
  • Options
    PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    No explanation, just buff him?
  • Options
    I think the game team is aware of the issues with Carnage. He starts the fight very weak both offensively and defensively, and he takes a very long time to build up strength. Cosmics tend to rely on fury buffs, but they get strong faster and can withstand damage better along the way than he does. The power gain from his sig ability doesn't make much of a difference right now, and he'd be better off with a passive power gain like Loki or Hyperion. There is a lot they could do with him, and I think Medusa and Hyperion are a great starting point for some ideas.
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Buff Carnage
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Buff him to the right! Buff him to the left! (Seriously, I have him as a 5*.)