I'd go with Nimrod personally
  • Options
    artfvlartfvl Posts: 75
    SandeepS said:

I'd go with Nimrod personally

why?
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    They're different champs that are good at different things.

Nimrod is great at prowess and regen removal, and does a crazy amount of damage against enemies that aren't shock immune.

Omega Sentinel is a great utility champ. She's nullify immune, and is a great option for heal blocking and as a miss counter. She's MVP for the Map 6 poison path. Her rotation can be a bit of a pain to keep up.

Both are good options for R3. I'd probably go with Nimrod myself, as I find him to be more useful in more situations.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    they both counter kitty amazingly which is something i love to see,

OS seems more passive and slower in most fights but has a good bleed/poison counter mechanism which is great for regening. if you tend to take accidental hits shes great. her miss counter also helps with a lot of annoying champs and heal block is just that. you can rotate between these which works amazing in BG and aw and obviously content

nimrod is just a dmg shock rod, very similar to colossus, parry parry parry 10 stacks of the armor and boom sp2, delete the majority of champs especial mutants. just dont use him vs bishop lol. besides that his immunities are just that. dont really gain an extra benefit from it. also great for aw and BG, he tends to be banned most of our wars if thats something you look into.

both champs ramp up armor ups fairly quickly so if thats what youre looking for, cant go wrong with either.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,561 ★★★★
    Rank them both

I have both as R4’s
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I have both at r4.

It’s a bit of a “who you prefer” and a “what do you need them for” situation.

If it’s solely for the role of dealing with troublesome mutant defenders I personally prefer nimrod as he has less of a stressful play style.

If it’s because you need access to prowess removal and or heal block and a miss counter all in one for a path, then I’d go OS, never mind all of her safeguards in place incase you get hit.

As a whole though, they’re both great and they also make a great pair with their synergy together so you can’t go wrong ranking both up eventually.
  • Options
    KrueLeeKrueLee Posts: 52
    they are a "must" couple :)
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel is better for a broader range of fights. Nimrod does better in the fights that he excels at
  • Options
    SpecMSpecM Posts: 88
    They are both great but Omega Sentinel is useful and better in most fights whereas Nimrod is only better when fighting mutants.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,441 ★★★★★
    Despite what a lot of people say Nimgod isn't only good against mutants
    He has the best prowess control and solid regen control
    Armor Break immune
    Acceptable damage
    Better than OS
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 843 ★★★
    I have them both and this is completely on who I like more in my opinion. Peanut butter is amazing on toast....jelly is amazing on toast....when you put them together???? Even better! That's what they are....a power couple with slight differences ..... Some more damage then nimrod...more control In the right hands omega sentinel.....it's really a win win
  • Options
    jaythekidjaythekid Posts: 52
    Nimrod always 🤤