**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Key Received

I just got the mail containing Gauntlet keys but only got 1. I didn’t play the first time gauntlet was around and only did it once when the reset on the new one happened. So shouldn’t I get 2 keys? Anyone else confused on number of keys they got?

Comments

• Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    I never did it. Got 2 keys.

Weird? hopefully they clarify
  • Options
    ChuckiesolChuckiesol Posts: 63
    edited January 2023
    I'm in the same boat. Only did it once but only got 1 key, should have gotten 2 (I also didn't do it the first time around).

Anybody get separate in game mail message with a single key in each? Wondering if it's something I need to wait out or inquire further.
  • Options
    Logan_wpn_11Logan_wpn_11 Posts: 30
    Same here, never completed it only got 2 keys @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    There is no communication that I’ve found about the keys and how many you should get based on what qualifiers???
  • Options
    VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 ★★
    __SF__ said:

There is no communication that I’ve found about the keys and how many you should get based on what qualifiers???

You're supposed to be able to run the gauntlet three total times. There is another post on here named "I have no keys" where I've seen people noting that they have received keys but not enough to allow them three total attempts, exactly as we are discussing here. I assume there is just a mess with how they calculated how many runs accounts did.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    My guess is that if you haven’t finished 6.4 yet, you will get your “missing key”. If you’ve already done that, then I have no clue.
  • Options
    VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 ★★

My guess is that if you haven’t finished 6.4 yet, you will get your “missing key”. If you’ve already done that, then I have no clue.

I've 100% all story content. This is straight up an issue on Kabam's end.