**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Masacre tips

Hi everyone
For anyone who uses masacre Day to day what are some of the tips you use that helps a lot? Also how do you in general make the enemy ai block? Any other tips in general?

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    He is pretty simple. Couple different ways to play him.

1. Do normal combos until you get over just bar of power. Then start hitting block (see below). Once you are ignited, get some incinerates on and then throw sp2 into block.

2. Forget about trying to hit into block and just spam sp1s. This is an underrated way to play him IMO. The disorients are solid AAR and the bleeds and incinerates stack up fast.

For hitting into block. It can be tricky especially if you try to rush. Think about fighting Peni. It’s the same thing. I normally bait a M dash, then dash back. Sometimes they keep coming, but it seems about 70% of the time they dash back and hold block. For the sp2, do MLL then stop for a split second and throw it. I’ve found 90% of the time they block. You can also just do the same as I said previously for a safer way to do it.
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    How do you decide whether to use sp1 spam or go for sp2?
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Up to you. The sp2 into block is a tad riskier because the damage isn’t good at all if it isn’t blocked. But the payoff is worth it.

Also, the sp1 way is better against champs with annoying abilities. The disorient will shut most of them off.
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Thanks for the inputs! That MLL then sp2 into block is a great trick! I'll keep all your tips in mind.
    Honestly masacre is so fun, especially when you don't expect him to do well against certain bosses.
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Masacre is awesome. Just pulled him as 5* (only had him as 3*) and ranked him up right away to r3. His awakening ability helps, but don’t really need it per se. Like Yodabolt mentioned - get that bat on fire and it’s over. Watching that sp2 into block damage is insane and satisfying. Tbh - even if slip up and throw it not into block, there’s still decent damage. Masacre is IMO top 5 skill. At least for my play-style that’s where I put him.
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★

Thanks for the inputs! That MLL then sp2 into block is a great trick! I'll keep all your tips in mind.
    Honestly masacre is so fun, especially when you don't expect him to do well against certain bosses.

Do MLLLM sp2 into block, no point in shortening your combo.