**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magnetism not applying to Psycho-Man

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
Using Red Magneto against Psycho-Man in AQ Map 5 (stage 3, far left lane), magnetism is not applying.

Yesterday's modifier was Painful Retreat, and today is Rise to Power. Neither of these have anything to do with preventing AAR.

Heck, even if they did, the actual magnetism icon isn't even showing up in fight, and Magneto isn't applying shrapnel bleeds with his sp1.

Comments

• Derek2k18Derek2k18 Posts: 79
    Did you make a video so kabam can see what happened? Never had this happen with magneto on him before personally. I’ve stopped the white mags from getting his magnetic thing but I’m pretty sure they even fixed that where if doesn’t happen anymore. Like it’s a passive effect without an ability to remove it. You are either metal or not metal but let’s see what they say.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    @Derek2k18 I did not make a video. If I'm not mistaken, the only way to post videos is linking them to YouTube, and that's a hassle I don't feel like dealing with.

@CoatHang3r I hadn't considered that. I'll take the same lane tomorrow and dash back a couple times first to see if the magnetism applies properly then come back to update.
  • Derek2k18Derek2k18 Posts: 79
    Yea I understand man it’s all good. I know without a video of some kind or maybe a ss they will be like how can we help maybe I dunno. I’ll purposely use a heavy on him and i bet it does nothing. If it does that’s a problem. The magnetism is supposed to be for metal champions period but who knows good luck man.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Don't parry heavy at fight start
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    If you have a psycho man of any rarity you can verify what I said in practice mode, no need to wait for the next AQ cycle.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★

If you have a psycho man of any rarity you can verify what I said in practice mode, no need to wait for the next AQ cycle.

Right you are my friend. Can't believe I've never noticed that interaction before. Feeling pretty stupid right about now.

Thanks for the info @CoatHang3r.

Mods, nothing to see here. Feel free to close this.