Options

Act 6.1 buffed ? Bug or Intentional?

So i recently got to uc and I am trying to get to cavalier, I was watching a guide on the easiest paths to take and I noticed a huge increase in champions stats. Is it inteneded to be this hard to get cavalier?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,163 ★★★★★
    Act 6 was retuned last June, you’re likely watching an old video. I haven’t revisited but understand that 6.1 is more difficult and 6.2- 6.4 are less so.
  • Options
    derplyon7861derplyon7861 Posts: 15
    Money Money Money Money pay for units for revives for potion line our wallets also enjoy the Ai buff as well 6.1 should have been left alone the whales were able to get cavalier the early players got it easy now people attempting to go through it have to struggle its ridiculous that instead of having a couple of r4 5 stars we gotta run r3 6 stars
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Money Money Money Money pay for units for revives for potion line our wallets also enjoy the Ai buff as well 6.1 should have been left alone the whales were able to get cavalier the early players got it easy now people attempting to go through it have to struggle its ridiculous that instead of having a couple of r4 5 stars we gotta run r3 6 stars

nah fr they should bring og act 6 back cuz its a joke nowadays