Next Round of Summoner's Choice

Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 ★★★

Gladiator beat Deathlok? Really???

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Ugh. Its gotta be rigged tbh. They just pushing spider verse in every chance they get. It's getting old. Need a year or two from more spidermen tbh. Deathlok should have easily beaten out spiderpunk.
  • ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,218 ★★★★★
    Yeah the fact that a Spider Verse champ was included at all from the initial 8 was disappointing to see
  • Negativity_1Negativity_1 Member Posts: 61
    Yea, I'm not voting for punk boi
  • AdevatiAdevati Member Posts: 439 ★★★
    Rigged.

Deathlok was winning every discussion and poll here, on Reddit, and general discord channels by a land slide. And didn’t even make top 4? No way.

Last years was rigged by the selection. Everyone knew Quicksilver would win. It was a loaded choice. It would be like next years line up being: Arkon, Captain Ultra, Cypher, MadCap, Dazzler, and… Mystique. Guess who wins that…

Year before that Hercules was losing player every poll too. Omega Sentinel had a much larger following. Many said that was rigged too.
  • AdevatiAdevati Member Posts: 439 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Duplicate.
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Member Posts: 92
    Words do not describe the magnitude of my disappointment that Deathlok has been eliminated.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Member Posts: 2,048 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    No Deathlok?
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Member Posts: 451 ★★★
    I’m more disappointed that Punk made it in lol he was by far the worst option available 😂
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Hopefully the community elects for a new class of Summoner's Choice ... if they continue the trend I'd like to see a new class get the treatment of Herc and Quicksilver.
  • L1zardW1zardL1zardW1zard Member Posts: 144 ★★★
    Most comments on the forums and on Reddit were Deathlok, crazy that he's out on the first round I thought he'd at least be able to beat Gladiator, damn. Welp, Bullseye has my vote now.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Adevati said:

Rigged.

Deathlok was winning every discussion and poll here, on Reddit, and general discord channels by a land slide. And didn’t even make top 4? No way.

Last years was rigged by the selection. Everyone knew Quicksilver would win. It was a loaded choice. It would be like next years line up being: Arkon, Captain Ultra, Cypher, MadCap, Dazzler, and… Mystique. Guess who wins that…

Year before that Hercules was losing player every poll too. Omega Sentinel had a much larger following. Many said that was rigged too.

You must not have checked the Twitter votes. White Tiger for whatever reason had about 200 more votes than anyone else. Then Bullseye, Gladiator and Punk. Deathlok was 5th, but he was about 100 behind Punk. Law of averages says the final 4 were correct. Last I saw White Tiger had 500 votes and the lm the other 3 were in the 250-325 range. Deathlok had 180
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    To be honest, I'm quite happy Deathlok didn't win. We already have a techy cyborg(OS), and tech has a lot of OP champs already, like OS, Ghost, Nimrod, Ultron and even hulkbuster. A lot of tech champs are just underrated, we didn't need one more. I'm more disappointed Echo didn't make it, she had my vote. She could have had a lot of potential OP abilities, its a shame. Luckily, Bullseye made it. He has my vote all the way.

To be honest, I'm quite happy Deathlok didn't win. We already have a techy cyborg(OS), and tech has a lot of OP champs already, like OS, Ghost, Nimrod, Ultron and even hulkbuster. A lot of tech champs are just underrated, we didn't need one more. I'm more disappointed Echo didn't make it, she had my vote. She could have had a lot of potential OP abilities, its a shame. Luckily, Bullseye made it. He has my vote all the way.

Did you really just compare Omega Sentinel to a zombie cyborg? How many zombies we got in the game so far huh? Lol

Also, you're wrong, tech class is the worst class atm and Hulkbuster is not op at all. If you actually go and count how many God tier champs the tech class has compared to the rest you'll realize how terrible the tech class really is. Just because Ghost and Nimrod are there, doesn't mean the class is the best, go count how many duds the tech class has compared to the rest and you'll see.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 ★★★
    edited January 2023

Isn't tech currently competing with skill for the title of worst class in the game?

And by that logic I imagine you would be voting for Bullseye out of the remaining options
  • heirDEZheirDEZ Member Posts: 139 ★★

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    I'm surprised that Deathlok didn't make it further. So much potential. While I understand people enjoy punk, I wish they could have helped a unique champion to press on and not a variant of a champion we have a lot of already. Well, my vote will be with Gladiator.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 ★★★
    heirDEZ said:

I mean, attacking an opponent with a guitar is pretty unique...
    heirDEZ said:

"Don't vote for these two filler champions" while telling people to vote for a character that looks like the female version of Black Panther lol.