**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Iso 8

HalpyHalpy Posts: 146
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Now that I'm ranking 6 stars instead of 5s, the most scarce resource is iso 8.

The game has solutions for every other resource: glory store has gold crystals and all events give at least decent amount of gold, again glory store and bg store have all the catalyst you can buy but no 4 star crystals.

What can be done is adding 4 star shards to glory and bg stores for about 2k shards for 50 glory and 1k shards for 40 bg currency.

It just defies any logic that cav+ players cant buy 4 star shards to rank up their champs.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Google_340Google_340 Posts: 63
    We need iso
    Now glory store have 10 piece of iso 8 there
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Iso is definitely a huge issue right now.

Thank you kabam for working hard to fix the gold shortage. I think there has great effort there and my stash is finally building.

However, I just ran out of all basic, tech, mystic, mutant and science iso.

While having access to 4* shards is fine. I think the real update that needs to happen is upgrading the amount of iso from 5 and 6 star dupes. No reason a 6 star dupe should give me the same amount of iso as a 4 star... it's so much more difficult to get.