**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Jean Grey needs some love

AllbrightAllbright Posts: 54
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• AllbrightAllbright Posts: 54
    After playing around today with the buffed storm, Jean, definitely should be better...
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    If by love you mean a rework, the answer is yes. But there are worse characters to change before this one.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★

Waiting room outside Kabam Buff Room…

Dr. Zola
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Dormammu is fine not great not bad but fine @DrZola
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Agreed she definitely need some love she’s so powerful and they made her weak in game same with Sentry.

If by love you mean a rework, the answer is yes. But there are worse characters to change before this one.

Yes, I mean rework, I've been playing for 5 years now and she has been the same right from when i joined, even with her furies, I think she should be the least mutant in the game in terms of damage.
    DrZola said:

Waiting room outside Kabam Buff Room…

Dr. Zola

Doctor Strange need a complete overhaul, both in damage, gameplay, animation and costume
    Manup456 said:

Agreed she definitely need some love she’s so powerful and they made her weak in game same with Sentry.

Exactly, I don't think she hits better than any mutant in the game
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Dormammu is fine not great not bad but fine @DrZola

Sort of. Solid utility, but needs a damage upgrade big time. Would be great to see Strange and his arch-nemesis get buffs the same month.

Dr. Zola