**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground bug or cheating in power shield meta

RahulghostRahulghost Posts: 48
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
Can anyone help me with below encounters..This guy was running suicide masteries and was coming out with full health...How is that possible??

[images removed per forum TOS]
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    THE_MISOTHE_MISO Posts: 90
    I’m not 100% sure the first one DR. DOOM VS NF might be a bit sketchy if your right about him using suicides but someone with good skill could probably do that second fight with HT I couldn’t lol but most probably someone could
  • Options
    I do agree but my rintrah rank 4 with rank 3 human torch full suicide masteries with not end up 99.5% health if I am not wrong...bleed & poison debuff tickle down almost 90% and rintrah don't give any debug for willpower heal up...even though if somehow I consider that how the hell doom comes out with 100% against Nick fury...where is the special damage atleast coz Nick won't go down in special right..Then where is recoil damage
  • Options
    jaythekidjaythekid Posts: 52
    Fight 1 is possible but fight 2 is a nono if he has suicides.
  • Options
    Fight 1???Doom vs Nick ?
  • Options
    THE_MISOTHE_MISO Posts: 90
    I guess you just have to report it in game bro
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Clearly modding, the first picture with HT it says “0 biggest hit”.

Only one way to do that with HT and that’s to let the mystic beat HT up. So he took zero damage and gave zero damage.
  • Options
    Acknowledged Jax...on behalf of endgame players it's a request to kabam to keep a vigilant eyes on battleground matches especially for this last week..With this nuke meta people are easily modding without any issues and very hard to differentiate real players with modders..This dude is easily cheating but on a normal eye it would be difficult to report this type of modders easily...
  • Options
    True..Each season modders are also enhancing their mods. some of them could easily get identified but some are very annoying..
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I agree, modders been out in full force in GC since at least yesterday. I'd guess at least half my matches yesterday were against modders, which was disappointing as I don't think I had a clear modder match all season until yesterday.

I was hoping that Kabam finally had a handle on the modders, but it turns out they were all just waiting to close to the end to push. I wasted so many resources yesterday just to face so many modders, it really sucked.
  • Options
    Yes it's very sad and disappointing for the players playing for the whole season to get better rank and to improve their ranks each seasons by building up their decks ranking up so many mera supported champions..But unfortunately when the main show time comes all the efforts and hardwork are getting demolished by these cheaters...Along with the rank they are also breaking players excitement for playing and pushing for higher ranks..And this nuke meta at the last week are helping these modders to get away from catching since we all thinks 30-40sec fights are genuine in this so they easily dragging the fights to some amount and coming out with full health 30sec fights which most of us would dignify as legit in this type of mera...In this scenario this guy waited for 60sec just to get away of his modds but unfortunately we are playing the game from many years there is no way to come out with full health running ouchy masteries.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Also if having any doubt about suicide masteries please check the PI's of doom and silver surfer as rank 4 in match status right corners..I know his champs was having liquid courage double edge while playing still for everyone's clarifications you may refer avobe pi and below as well

Not to debunk or disagree with you but just remember that your BG deck doesn't necessarily have to have the same masteries as are currently active in your profile. If you check mine you would see that I have suicide masteries on but if you actually queued up against me they wouldn't be active because that's not how my deck is configured.
  • Options
    Bro k00shmaan if you go through all my screenshot there are clear picture of the PI of the champions while playing for the match..And if you are playing bg from atleast some days you would have atleast some idea that when we match with someone during a match and while going through their 30 deck champs for banning that time PI would easily clear up ouchy masteries...In this scenario I have putted both time PI of this guy..while playing along with his current and both time his doom/silver surfer has 25k+ PI which a little amount of experience guys would easily understand his bg mastery is also have ouchy masteries...And also at the end I have faced him I know his champs were having bleed/poisons active.I am not here to place any defame for anyone.i raised this concern so that the so loving mode of game "bg" would get a bit better in last week
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Okay images have been removed by kabam so you won't get to see those now..
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Yeah no worries man. I wasn't doubting you just wanted to remind people that looking at their profile isn't a surefire way of proving that you caught them. You would need the in match shots which have been removed.
  • Options
    Yup it was there and I still have but won't post since kabam is annoyed about this not sure why😬😬...And I gave current PI of the champ just to clarify that doom and silver surfer is rank 4 because many would have asked maybe they are rank 5..