**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for new alliance!

Looking for a new alliance before the war season cut off, got kicked by old alli leader because his mate wanted to join so i was the one to get the boot🤦🏻

Preferably looking for G1 if possible and can easily do map 5 in AQ aswell.

In game name: mrwarrren (3 r's)
Don't have line currently but can happily download it again if needed.

Best champs below:

Comments

• RAVEN1815RAVEN1815 Posts: 198
    edited January 2023
  • Toast2321Toast2321 Posts: 30
    Hey there! We are a gold 2 alliance pushing for gold 1. We run 6x5 AQ and ask for minimum 150k Battleground points. If interested, add me on LINE: br54927
  • McocmrbMcocmrb Posts: 45
    Hey there. If you’re still looking add me on line.

Line ID; MCOCMRB

Alliance tag; Bajam
  • Fr13ndsFr13nds Posts: 14
    Message me on Line "khiem02" for more info. Our ally is focused on AW / AQ but more laid back and no stressed.
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 161
    Hit me up in game @ buck9studio. We are strong gold 2 AW and AQ is 300mil map5. All 3 BGs for both, in game communication.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Hey mate, we've got a spot for you! We finished Silver 1 this season, but edged on the border of Gold 3 mid-season. I'm overhauling the alliance to get rid of those who had to be goaded into AQ several times a week.

We have a strong core of alternate accounts from experienced players (thronebreaker and paragon) as well as some dedicated growing members.

We've run 3 groups Map 3 AQ, but ideally we'd push to all map 4, maybe one group map 5 given some dedicated new recruits. I'll message you on LINE. The alliance is [C Leo] Crimson Lions. My in-game ID is Doc Lock.
  • missyuamissyua Posts: 104
    I hit you up in game missyua18 on LINE if you’re still looking…