**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GrandMasters Gaunlet Event Key problem

As you all know, some of the players did not get the key to complete the Gauntlet event, and some got it after a day or two.

However, I did not get any Key, I've been in contact with the support team creating multiple tickets, with no actual resolution, I don't know why but these support people have no different than robots, without reading the message just replying with automated template messages.

Why is it so hard for Kabam to give at least decent support for his summoners when they cannot publish an event without a bug or issue?

I only realized this issue that I don't have a key once I completed the whole map and cannot pass the last path to collect the chests and get my rewards.

What do I need to do that somebody will hear me and look at the problem?

Comments

• Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos
    Is it possible to get this issue fixed somehow for affected summoners like me?
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    I sent in a ticket for the wrong number of keys.

They’re looking at it.

That’s code for, their devs will get around to programming a fix sometime.
  • Options
    MavRCK_ said:

They’re looking at it.

So far I'm not getting any valid response, they are keep sending me automated answer with template saying that all keys are delivered.
  • Options
    JishhowkJishhowk Posts: 6
    Me too! I’m still missing my keys and all I keep getting is generic responses avoiding the question of if I’ll ever get my keys. @Kabam Miike any help would be appreciated
  • Options
    VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 ★★
    MavRCK_ said:

They’re looking at it.

Did you actually get more than a generic "you got what you were supposed to" response? I only got one key even though I'd only done the gauntlet a single time when it came back as a permanent mode. When I put in a ticket they explained that everyone got three keys, and to complete chapter 6 if I didn't get all of mine. I'm 100% every story quest, so clearly a very generic response.
  • Options
    JishhowkJishhowk Posts: 6
    I’ve only completed it one time before and I didn’t get any keys, just a generic response that essentially said they’re “looking into it” with no further information despite how many times I asked. Looks like there will be no fix in sight for me and I just miss out on the rewards there for completing again. Takes the piss but ultimately there is nothing I can do about it
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★

MavRCK_ said:

They’re looking at it.

Did you actually get more than a generic "you got what you were supposed to" response? I only got one key even though I'd only done the gauntlet a single time when it came back as a permanent mode. When I put in a ticket they explained that everyone got three keys, and to complete chapter 6 if I didn't get all of mine. I'm 100% every story quest, so clearly a very generic response.
    Looking into it response. :( my programmer engineer friend lol’d when i explained the situation and said it’s going to be a messy fix