Gold 3 Chill Alliance - Looking for new members

The only thing we look for is participation with 100% exploration as the goal in AQ and War. We run map 4 on non-attack war days but drop to map 2 to make everyone’s roster available for war on attack days.

No 3rd party chat apps. We trust everyone to use their best champs to get the most attack bonuses as they can. No need for units or potions, just 1 loyalty revives for completion of your chosen path. That said, we all like to succeed, learn from our mistakes, and get better at the game.

We all have lives outside the game. We just ask you to communicate if you are going to miss or be limited.

We will have 4-6 spots open after war rewards. We have a a mix of TB, cav, and uncollected members. Everyone is trying to grow their accounts as they are able. We actively kick freeloaders and for going over paths taken after 1 warning.

If you are interested, friend me in game: Finleyis4ever.
Alliance tag: ONYL5

Or you could just respond with questions here. :)

Comments

• Wan_samWan_sam Member Posts: 6

Contact me
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    Wan_sam said:

Contact me

On it…
    We are basically full with lots of marbles rolling on candidates. Thanks to everyone who showed interest.

You can still contact me if you are interested. We get spots open from time to time for various reasons; we can connect and I can let you know on openings.
  • MostAverageGorr_FanMostAverageGorr_Fan Member Posts: 112
    If there is any space, I would like to join. My ingame is
    Geosan
    I also have many catalysts but don't use them if u need specific rankups
    We have one more spot open
    Refreshing the thread. We have spots open again through attrition.

Took a break from war for a few days, running map 5 exclusively this AQ. Then will go back to normal.

Finished on top 400 of Gold 3 last war season. Just want people who play and are at least uncollected since we are playing tougher war maps. Don’t want to have to remind people to play alliance war and AQ. We move those people out.

Contact me if interested.
  • LemonloafLemonloaf Member Posts: 117
    edited March 2023
    Hey I'm looking for a higher level alliance since my current ally is kind of small mostly looking for more glory but I also want to get into higher tier war. I'm trying to grow my roster as the path to TB requires a lot of specific counters for specific nodes. I'm open to suggestions and advice since I'm not very experienced in AW and AQ, I'm mostly active everyday though once per month I try to take a little break, hope I can make it