**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Good thing White Tiger didn’t win..

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
I hardly use Tigra.. nor Quicksilver..

Weird Mechanics were too niche..

Comments

• Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    Omega Sentinel lost last year too.....but here she is in our roster.....it's not.like it eliminated her forever. I can almost guarantee that in six months to a year she'll be in the game
  • Omega Sentinel lost last year too.....but here she is in our roster.....it's not.like it eliminated her forever. I can almost guarantee that in six months to a year she'll be in the game

That’s not always the case however. While we can speculate that, we should never get our hopes up that it’ll be be same as last time. Last time they told us she’d be coming as well.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★

Omega Sentinel lost last year too.....but here she is in our roster.....it's not.like it eliminated her forever. I can almost guarantee that in six months to a year she'll be in the game

Going to take about 6 months before gladiator is even in the contest. Maybe close to a year / year and a half for white tiger.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

The rules state that any champion who loses the summoner's choice vote will not be eligible to enter the game for the remainder of that year, so white tiger will be ineligible until 2024.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    herm said:

No one said she would be like tigra…
    Because people saw a female feline character with a mystical ability and just figured it would be a reskinned Tigra.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★

Lemme guess...your favourite champ is Hercules

Mines Vulture, then Herc. So close.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Just because both characters are cat shaped doesn’t mean they would have the same abilities or similar level of difficulty, this argument was always so weird

Yeah the Herc and Tigra comparisons were both ridiculous. I'd have honestly been happy with either regardless of wanting Gladiator personally
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023

The Horse Thor said “Hi” …
    He wasn't even 2nd though was he? Agatha was who lost to QS I think. If the same time frame was on for how long it took OS, Agatha would be coming some time first half of this year IIRC
    That was different voting system tho, they paired off champions and QS was paired with Ray.

The 2nd last round was Agatha vs zemo and QS vs Ray. And the final round was Agatha vs QS.
    So ray didn’t make it to the final round to get 2nd place because of the voting system.
    Jaded said:

He wasn't even 2nd though was he? Agatha was who lost to QS I think. If the same time frame was on for how long it took OS, Agatha would be coming some time first half of this year IIRC
    That was different voting system tho, they paired off champions and QS was paired with Ray.

The 2nd last round was Agatha vs zemo and QS vs Ray. And the final round was Agatha vs QS.
    So ray didn’t make it to the final round to get 2nd place because of the voting system.
    He wasn't 2nd regardless, Agatha was. All I said is going off what happened with OS, Agatha could possibly get added within the next 6-8 months. Whether that ends up being the case or not, none of us know 🤷
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

He wasn't 2nd regardless, Agatha was. All I said is going off what happened with OS, Agatha could possibly get added within the next 6-8 months. Whether that ends up being the case or not, none of us know 🤷
    I wasn’t disagreeing with your overall statement, merely adding context to why Ray didn’t finish 2nd Potentially.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

I wasn’t disagreeing with your overall statement, merely adding context to why Ray didn’t finish 2nd Potentially.
    Gotcha. I'd rather Bill than Agatha given the choice but I'm not overly bothered about either personally.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    herm said:

No one said she would be like tigra…
    Yeah but there’s always a fear that Kabam would give us another unplayable champ like Tigra.

Just because both characters are cat shaped doesn’t mean they would have the same abilities or similar level of difficulty, this argument was always so weird

Yeah but it also doesn’t mean that she wouldn’t be like Tigra.
    edited February 2023
    o4tg said:

I think most people bailed on her after the preview information. I know I certainly did. A champion that has to keep the opponent hovering below s3 to do primary damage? Huge no thank you.

What preview information?

Didn’t know there was preview info on each champ?
    edited February 2023
    o4tg said:

I think most people bailed on her after the preview information. I know I certainly did. A champion that has to keep the opponent hovering below s3 to do primary damage? Huge no thank you.

But yeah like I said.. another unplayable champ? No thanks.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,580 ★★★★
    I don't really enjoy hit and run champs like Tigra, OG Black Panther, and BWDO, who can barely take any damage. You just need to keep on dodging, and even one tiny misstep can lead to a huge consequence. I'm really grateful White Tiger didn't make it into the game, champs like this are a nightmare to learn how to play
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,183 ★★★★★
    I voted for Gladiator and I'm glad he won but where does this "ShE WaS gOnNa bE LiKe TiGrA aNd QuiCkSiLVeR" come from? They literally said she was just gonna have power control and hit harder the more power your opponent had? What we would've received would've actually been something more like a better Doom (maybe, maybe not better, but she would've certainly been quite similar to Doom).
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

o4tg said:

But yeah like I said.. another unplayable champ? No thanks.
    Unplayable to *you*.
    Not everyone else
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,045 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

WOW. You're telling me I stopped playing the year they had a vote with Armor and Dani Moonstar in it and I wasn't here? Not that they would've won, but MAN they'd be fun to play.

Especially Dani, who I think has such a unique power that it could be SUPER fun to see what they did with her character.

Dani REALLY needs to join the game. The 2023 look on YouTube mentioned a "much beloved" X-Men/Mutant character joining the game and I can't fathom who it is but I dont imagine it would be her? I'd be so happy if it was though.