**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This February, Spread Your Love Throughout the Battlerealm

Comments

• Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    Such a big downgrade in terms of t5cc if I'm not mistaken, unfortunately that was what I needed the most. I suppose the game is moving towards t6b and t3a. That's ok too
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Relics are now a part of the game. People are free to not care, but don't be surprised. They're here.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 814 ★★★
    @Kabam we have to at least rotate monthly from relics to stuff we actually want .....even if it's every other month I can maybe understand but all these relic side events aren't even worth it...and I know I'm speaking for 95% of the community
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Have to agree with most comments here on the relics. It saves me so much time not doing those solo because it's not worth it for relic stuff nobody cares about. Please can we stop trying to make those the "top tier" rewards when nobody wants them. Make them for lvl 4 or something

"Nobody wants them"?

Speak for yourself. Your opinion is your opinion. Plenty of people, including me, like relics. I look forward to ranking them up.
    So you "speak for yourself" that guy but proceeds to include "plenty of people" in your answer. Maybe next time just answer with "I" like relics
    There's a difference between " no one " and "plenty"
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Too boring.
  • Options
    One pass for one try is not that bad if they don't put serious nodes but if i knew kabam this time nodes will be harder for us to spend money and frustrating thing is rewards seem lower than current sq. So kabam please buff em rewards or nerf em nodes.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I don’t have a problem with relics per se. It’s the imbalance of resources that I’m struggling with. My stash is full of embers, because I can’t generate rank up materials or new relics to use them.

To be fair, I don’t play battlegrounds, which I’m told, is a decent source of relic related rewards.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Another month of **** from Kabam. I have zero interest in relics, same as a lot of other people. I guess that’s why they’re forcing them down our throat 🙄

Relics are the SJW issues of MCOC.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    Any Valentine’s Day bundles (in the store) like last year?

The description of the next month is always interesting. But as there is a lot of text, why not to address it (at least for a part) in a graphical way?
    For example: the content of the monthly crystal could be like Trucos did with the featured crystals.
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 215 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    Do point 2 and 3 contradict, one says pass gives access for 1 attempt at each difficulty, but the next says consumed on entry. Or are the passes throughout the week meant to be used on different threat levels and there are 5 passes.

Having the pass consume on entry really doesn't go well with objectives requiring you to win first time against the boss (with a disadvantage), granted probably get 4 attempts in a week
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    heirDEZ said:

Only one 5* awakening gem..

I don't even see an awakening gem from the rewards.