Carina Challenges

I have completed all carina 3.0 challenges and have already claimed rewards, but in the total challenges completed section it is showing only 3 have been completed and can't claim the total completed challenges, is this only for me, or is any known bug like hundreds out there?

Comments

• Normax_XNormax_X Member Posts: 552 ★★★
    restart ur game or show screenshot to see what's happening
  • Lucky37Lucky37 Member Posts: 17
    edited February 2023
    Normax_X said:

I have restarted, reinstalled did everything that we can do outside the game but it's
    still showing the same.
    Lucky37 said:

Normax_X said:

I have restarted, reinstalled did everything that we can do outside the game but it's
    still showing the same.

No one?
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Member Posts: 388 ★★★
    Did you complete all the challenges you had available or all 6?

Also, are you cav/TB/paragon? Heard of cases where some tiers do not receive all of the objectives for carinas challenges.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,907 ★★★★★
    Did you progress to paragon in the middle of the challenges? There have been several cases where this has caused the challenges to reset, but they can’t be completed again. Write to support.

Did you complete all the challenges you had available or all 6?

Also, are you cav/TB/paragon? Heard of cases where some tiers do not receive all of the objectives for carinas challenges.

I was Thronebreaker when I completed the first set of challenges then I r4 ed NF and became Paragon and got the remaining challenges and I completed them too, but now it only shows 3/6 as completed.

Did you progress to paragon in the middle of the challenges? There have been several cases where this has caused the challenges to reset, but they can’t be completed again. Write to support.

yes I became paragon in the middle