**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

VALOR LEADERBOARD - REVIEW AND INSPECTION FOR THE FAIRNESS OF THE COMPETITION

Let's start directly and clearly
First of all, the idea behind the competiton that the valor leaderboard has been is awesome, nothing to say about that
Is a wonderful way to rewards players that put a month-long of efforts into the game, with the chance to win a featured 5* champ, and is awesome since the introduction of the featured grandmaster crystals but not the introduction of an arena where players can compete for the 5* champs, that for my opinion is taking away a kind of balance from the game

Now move to the second point, the efforts
This competition was insane in term of time required, nobody can deny that i think, but those efforts have to be human and real
What i mean? A lot of people know that I'm #2 in the valor leaderboard (Thanks_So_Much)
I can swear i lost my sleep a lot of nights grinding for those vanquishing blow solo events to gain more top 3 that i could
But i think there's someone that haven't putted the same kind of "human" effort, like more an automation effort (bot or something like that)

So, this is not a wich hunt, i will not point out any name, but i have to point out the guy referring to him a "the #1 in valor leaderboard"

Why i say the #1 guy is not legit? Well, is not because i'm #2 and i want to be #1, because i would have done this same post if i was 9th, for the fairness of every other contender and his efforts

Reasons of what i say this are the amount of stats increasing in this guy profile, and believe me, i already asked around to the community and everyone agree with me
Some numbers that i kept track of from his profile
Breakdown for 24h
- 3k pop victories = 1k streak (every 24h of arena average)
- not enough, something like 50-60 quests played in the same 24h
- thor ragnarock 2nd round of arena, this guy did 9k pvp victories = 3k streaks, he was not in top200 in the leaderboard
- total pvp victories 730k, maximum streak 328/329

At this point, i think is already clear that something is off, but wait, let's compare those pvp stats with the stat of the only person with the GOD OF WAR title (25 times 1st place) in featured arenas
- 300k total pvp victories, 1400+ maximum streak

Now i think that should be clear for everyone that something is off, but let's go ahead with another comparison, with the stats of a member of the highest alliance in the game
- 43k total pvp victories, maximum streak 420

So, everyone now shouldn't have any more doubt, those numbers are not human possible
Kabam, go ahead with the review and inspection of every account, but do it seriously, and do it immediately before the prizes are processed to be sent out, because i know at that point nothing will be reverted
All the community, all the contenders deserve this kind of justice
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Pertinax

Comments

• Reported the **** multiple times. Still no word from kabam. Botting at such a high level should be smoked out way faster than this.
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    24x60= 1440. 1000/1440=.694 fights a minute for 24 hrs straight. Stats like that are not humanly possible, especially over the course of a month.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It’s been happening since the GotG event with hero use. He regularly places high in 3 separate arenas at a time. If none of that drew an investigation and he’s actually guilty of something he’ll be caught with this event so don’t sweat it,
  • CoatHang3r wrote: »
    It’s been happening since the GotG event with hero use. He regularly places high in 3 separate arenas at a time. If none of that drew an investigation and he’s actually guilty of something he’ll be caught with this event so don’t sweat it,

This has been going on for so long...not sure why I get the feeling that kabam doesn't actually care.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Seriously, I know this sounds super naive but people CAN actually use a bot to run arenas and Kabam hasn’t figured it out yet??
  • This is where GroundedWisdom and eXtripa saying its perfectly possible to do this. And we have no reason to have any concerns. Or that we are not allowed to discuss this on the forums
  • TrackerX55TrackerX55 Posts: 45
    Similar to the Kang and Thanos accounts, these are dummy accounts created by Kabam to keep real players from getting top rewards..
  • Well, if we can't discuss this on THOSE forums, i have putted this on reddit to
    This thing require some attention and some investigation
    If someone want to have a peaceful discussion and confrontation about this argument, here is the link
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/7iwed2/valor_leaderboard_review_and_inspection_for_the/
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

This has been going on for so long...not sure why I get the feeling that kabam doesn't actually care.
    Yeah merc...pot met kettle.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    TrackerX55 wrote: »
    Similar to the Kang and Thanos accounts, these are dummy accounts created by Kabam to keep real players from getting top rewards..

What is the point to that though?

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    The guy who won valor had a few people running the account you know for events.
  • So I checked out the leader of Valor and he has like 730k pvp. How is that possible ? And look at his top champs. It looks suspicious to me. Kabam needs to check into this
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    32k quests completed and 735kpvp wins ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    This is where GroundedWisdom and eXtripa saying its perfectly possible to do this. And we have no reason to have any concerns. Or that we are not allowed to discuss this on the forums

No. This is where GroundedWisdom agrees that suspicious behavior is a real concern, but reminds people there is a way to go about bringing up those concerns. It's not on the Forum because yes, it's not allowed. There's also the fact that nothing can be done here. Thanks for the shout-out.
This discussion has been closed.