**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How I can change my Kabam Mail?

SchwarteSchwarte Posts: 47
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
I tried to change my Kabam Mail...so I must verify my account...i have the Logindata and i am the owner of the actually eMailaccount...

But I does only one ingame buy...only one, not two...the support say to me that I shall look Google and say my last two...but I have only do one ingame buy...the answer of the support is that I shall look and say my last two...

How I can verify my last two ingame buys if I does only one? How?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 259 ★★
    Are you sure it is the last two purchages? It used to be, but pretty sure Kabam changed it to the first two.

I know it doesn’t change anything for you…
  • Options
    First two, last two...that is wayne...

But how i can say two purchages if i only make one? The support say always I MUST SAY TWO.
  • Options
    First or last can be a BIG difference for many people.

But spend $5 and you are good. Not that you are a f2p anyways, since you already bought something.
  • Options
    You know that this is blackmail and in my country is blackmailing a crime act...
  • Options
    I dont consider it Black mailing, but a service from Kabam. You registred an e-mail, and now you want to change it. It is on you, not on Kabam.

But I will let Kabam answer that.
  • Options
    Right. Screenies and Videos from my Acc is not enough. EMail and Acc Ownership is not enough. I must have two purchases to verify my Acc...

If you would buy one Cake from me...and you say on which address I shall deliver that cake...one day later u want to change the deliver address...and I say to you, you can only change the deliver address if you buy a second cake...

That is no blackmail...that is a service from me...
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    You do know that changing e-mail is a crucial part of being able so sell an account on the Black market, right? Even though it is against TOR.
  • Options
    Hey @Schwarte, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums. We're unable to help with any account-specific issues or the account verification process. If you have any questions, concerns or feedback about the information needed to verify your ownership of an account, I recommend sharing them with our Support Team.
This discussion has been closed.