**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why the monthly quests began so hard?!

After adding a new difficulty other difficulties, such as Uncollected, became too hard. Wtf? I can even pass it with 40000 heros rank, however it's recommended only 20000 in the beginning, I can't even pass the first missions. Wtf, kabam? I spent so many revivals and energy items and I couldn't pass none of the missions in the last monthly quest with absorbing man. I deleted this **** game until you won't fix it

Comments

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    457Abd said:

After adding a new difficulty other difficulties, such as Uncollected, became too hard. Wtf? I can even pass it with 40000 heros rank, however it's recommended only 20000 in the beginning, I can't even pass the first missions. Wtf, kabam? I spent so many revivals and energy items and I couldn't pass none of the missions in the last monthly quest with absorbing man. I deleted this **** game until you won't fix it

no offense dude but if you cant pass a 20k rated quest with a 40k team its probably not kabams fault...
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★

Kabam probably increased the difficulty after the Banquet event, when everyone got tons of 6* shards and 6* heroes. it only makes sense to increase difficulty after an increase in rewards

Absolutely. A lot of the community walked away with R3-R5 materials from the Banquet and it's causing a meta-shift. The Dev team figures that in the name of balance, they'd have to increase the difficulty and then went too far and had to dial it back to a more reasonable difficulty and chances are they'll keep tuning the difficulty back and forth until they find a perfect sweet spot.
  • Options
    B_luewhale77B_luewhale77 Posts: 16
    I can’t understand how the monthly quest has become much harder but the rewards have stay the same sounds like a cash grab to me I’m. Avid player I spend money on game during the holidays but really you made uncollected and lower levels ridiculous