Options

11.5k prestige looking for alliance

Tired of running my own alliance just want to chill and play. Very active . 11.5 k prestige preferably maps 5/6 w epic mods, preferably p4 or g1 ally that does war and battlegrounds as well. jayo1321 is my gamertag and line Id. Message me on here or there if u got any questions or wanna add me

Comments

• Options
    Yes I have been talkin to Spartacus in your alliance. Looking for one Perferably that is already built. I know u only have around 10 members right now and I don’t know how long that will take u to build up. Will keep u guys in mind though thanks
  • Options
    Boo2dacoolBoo2dacool Posts: 70
    This is our ally we need to one more to fill as one member is using his 2nd acct now and it’s not ideal. Line me- boo2dacool if u are interested.

• Options
    BoonecooneyBoonecooney Posts: 69
    Hello jayo1321,

Have you found yourself an Alliance yet??

If not? I would like to cordially invite you to our Alliance!

We run maps 6.5.5.5.5 AQ series currently! And AQ is mandatory!

We run 2 BG's for AW! AW is free to join! No pressure!!
    We finished last season in G3 and we normally finish in G2 sometimes in G3. And we are looking for ACTIVE PLAYERS who can help us progress to G1/Plat.

We also finished in the top 11% - 20% in the BG's Event for Seasons 1 & 2. And top 25% for season 3. And just finished top 31% for season 4.

Also LINE I.D. IS REQUIRED!

Give me a shout if you're interested!

Alliance name: Rebel Alliance 69
    Line I D.- Rebel Thumbs
    Game I.D. - Rebel Thumbs
  • Options
    AvengerDaanAvengerDaan Posts: 52
    Hi Jayo, have you find an alliance yet? If not we would love to have you too! We are G3 alliance, pushing for G2, our main focus is AW and discord is mandotory. We also do 3 bg’s in AQ run map 5 and finish around 3,5 glory on average, sometimes a little higher. We also do battlegrounds and have finished in the top 10% last two seasons. Let me knwo if you are interested!
  • Options
    WayoverWayover Posts: 31
    Hello Jayo. Have you found a new home yet? Our alliance is looking to replace someone who is going into semi-retirement. We are Gold 1 & run map 6 all days. (Full disclosure: we are not looking to get into Plat4.) I sent you a message on Line as well.