**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for people who bought the 5 STAR CLASS CRYSTAL OFFER on SEPT 12

So I wanted to know if anyone has actually gotten a new champ from crystals by waiting for characters to be added to the basic pool. We were told it would be possible, but I wanted to know if it has ever actually happened. Now would be the time to open the mutant 5 star crystal. I did and got Magneto. Of course the champs appear in the spinner, but can you actually get them? The spinner looked really strange as it turned over on THREE Psylockes in a row to be able to land on Magneto. From all the new mutants added I still got an old one. Was it bad luck or not? I really want to know for future reference.

Comments

• Options
    Bad luck. The champ is chosen once the crystal is put in the spinner.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    How many new mutant champs were there vs how many old ones? As long as the old champs are inside there’s always a chance to draw an old one
  • Options
    WhitewindWhitewind Posts: 17
    The supposed pool was Cyclops, Storm, Magneto, Colossus, Gambit, 90 Cyclops, Old man Logan, X-23, Nightcrawler, Beast, Cable, Rogue Psylocke, Iceman and Arcangel. I believe at the time the crystal was sold Cable and onward would be new champs added. Want to know if anyone got any of the champs in this list after Beast. Some say some champs are more common to get than others too so ratio may not be 1 in 15 to get someone specific.
  • Options
    I saw someone in my alliance get psylocke from that mutant crystal, but i didn’t get a screenshot sorry
  • Options
    GregorGregor Posts: 25
    Whitewind wrote: »
    The supposed pool was Cyclops, Storm, Magneto, Colossus, Gambit, 90 Cyclops, Old man Logan, X-23, Nightcrawler, Beast, Cable, Rogue Psylocke, Iceman and Arcangel. I believe at the time the crystal was sold Cable and onward would be new champs added. Want to know if anyone got any of the champs in this list after Beast. Some say some champs are more common to get than others too so ratio may not be 1 in 15 to get someone specific.

Lagacy69 (YouTuber) got Cable from that crystal. He opened it last week, you can find the video on his channel.