**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds matchmaking

What is going on? I can’t win a fight in like ten matches in a row. Every person I’m being put against has a friggin legends badge. I’ve beaten plenty but now can’t beat anyone to save my life?! I’m in frogging silver 2 dudes. Like how hard are you gonna make it to get the hell out of silver?! Lol my account is almost 4 mill. And I’m getting guys with much better rosters and constant death matches for other guys who are moving up. I hit gladiators circuit in season 2 and haven’t tried too hard since with all the rampant cheating in this mode and now that I am I’m just as frustrated and ticked off as I was 3 seasons ago. Wtf

Comments

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Your probably low in a "range" of this ridiculous prestige based matchmaking garbage. My account sounds similar to yours, around the 4 million total rating, and I'm having similar issues as are many stronger rosters.

Meanwhile UC and Cav players are taking easy street to GC as tons of extremely low rosters have already claimed all victory track rewards and in GC already, meanwhile the stronger accounts are being punished in a system where it's a nightmare to try and advance.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    I'm not doubting your matching problems, but a legends tag is simply a measure of one's willing to devote several hours straight to clear monthly content. Not a measure of skill or roster size.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    What's your prestige? I'm guessing you got artificially promoted to Silver 2 due to their matchmaking.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★

What's your prestige? I'm guessing you got artificially promoted to Silver 2 due to their matchmaking.

A 4 Mil Account was artificially promoted? Riiiiiiight.