Options

Creative contest for champions

KnightWolf2099KnightWolf2099 Posts: 37
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I would like this as a consideration when I say this......wouldn't it be awesome if u could create ur own character. And that's why I'm here today for amy idea. Everyone that is level 15 or higher has the option of creating their own champion.this give them the chance to enter a sweepstakes where the top 10 people who won get their custom Champs featured

Note:no it can't be a reboot of a character (i.e scarlet witch before patch 13) it has to be creative from urself think to urself what is the best option (don't make it op make it strong but not too op) just be creative

Comments

• Options
    <3
  • Options
    Keep in mind this is just an idea I want this to be true but there's a high chance it probably won't be
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,776 ★★★★★
    That's not how this game works ...
    This game only uses champions created by Marvel, or created by the own game team itself (civil warrior or guillotine for example).
    This isn't a customization game. You can't just create a champion that is not related at all to the Marvel Universe and give him random abilities. If it was like this, balance would be impossible, and this would be a completely different game.
  • Options
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    That's not how this game works ...
    This game only uses champions created by Marvel, or created by the own game team itself (civil warrior or guillotine for example).
    This isn't a customization game. You can't just create a champion that is not related at all to the Marvel Universe and give him random abilities. If it was like this, balance would be impossible, and this would be a completely different game.

Buzzkillllllllll
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Pretty much flies in the face of the point of a Marvel (or any other franchise) game, being the name recognition of their heroes, and the collecting thereof, unless by 'featured' you just mean 'shown in a Fan-created section' but not actual champions made and placed into crystals or arenas. In that case, sure, let's see some creativity ;)