New buffs?

The_1140The_1140 Member Posts: 46
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Share who we all think is in great need of a gamechanger buff and who it would just be cool if they were more playable :)

Personally I'd love hiemdal as surely the gatekeeper of asgard should be at least as good as someone like korg

Can't wait to see who everyone else would love as a new top tier champ :)
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    Phoenix.
  • The_1140The_1140 Member Posts: 46
    318Chubz said:

Groot

Rocket got a buff, Gamora too... let's buff Groot so I can stop crying when I pull him

Searmenis said:

Phoenix.

I'd completely agree with both on small scale buffs but I'd only say big buffs on champs that are already used in the cosmic class as its so stacked

With hiemdall, his synergies already make him a good and used champ, but the synergies are all he has for now

Just don't think we need more op cosmic added that aren't already there :)
  • 318Chubz318Chubz Member Posts: 121 ★★
    MY PICK BY EACH CLASS

Science: Sentry & Rhino
    Skill: Night Thrasher & Moon Knight
    Mutant: Iceman (confirmed) & Deadpool
    Tech: Green Goblin & Vision
    Cosmic: Groot & Blackbolt
    Mystic: Loki & Dormamu
    Iceman buff that I didn't know about?
    Better max my 5star if that's good then :)

Don't have six star though :(
    At the end of the week I was planning on making a poll with all champs discussed here, so please try not to add to many :)
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    The_1140 said:

Iceman buff that I didn't know about?
    Better max my 5star if that's good then :)

Don't have six star though :(

Read this for more information

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/326412/spider-man-supreme-and-spot-balancing-update#latest
  • MIND035MIND035 Member Posts: 35
    I really want to see a deadpool buff, because he has been in the game for so long and loki as well
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    MIND035 said:

I really want to see a deadpool buff, because he has been in the game for so long and loki as well

If you're talking about Deadpool Red, he's technically a trophy champ and Kabam has already stated that trophy champs are dead last for getting buffs, if at all.

If you meant DPXF, technically he got reworked but people weren't happy for various reasons.

Loki should get a buff sometime down the road, there are a lot of mechanics that have been added into the game that he could easily benefit from and it wouldn't be game breaking.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Member Posts: 2,048 ★★★★★
    Sentry