**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

War “auto enlist”

@Kabam Miike , or anyone else that may be in contact with the coding team, I am seeing this pop up “auto enlist” suggestion every single time I log in and go to the war tab. I have tried enabling it, then disabling it, as the option asks, but the pop up keeps coming back. Possible bug?
I am on an iPad 7th gen, iOS 14.6. Any help is appreciated. 👍

Comments

• Options
    Even better we've been enlisted for 2BG entire season but last set up showed us as 3 BG. No 1 from alliance changed it so if we are in 3BG we have 1 entire BG not set up.
  • Options
    Same problem here.
  • Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 288 ★★
    happening to me too
  • Options
    StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 191
    Thanks guys for the feedback. @Kabam Miike maybe now we can investigate this issue?
  • Options
    StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 191
    Bump, anyone else having this issue?
  • Options
    Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    Our auto enlist failed for the 4th war how does that happen? The first three no issues then it fails smh it ruined our season and we can't even get an explanation or response