**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Pre fight ability in duel or arena

Why there's no option to test out or use Pre fight abilities in duel or arenas?

Comments

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    I honestly don't know why. Until I pulled HT and Stretchy I had no idea how prefight worked as my only champs with pre-fight were all 3* that I don't use outside of Arenas.
    Prefight should be an option in arenas.
  • Options
    DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    I'm trying to test out stealthys' against generic duels to get hold of the character but getting restricted to only one form.

It's been quite long time since champs with these abilities were introduced. why kabam has still not addressed the simple issues regarding those? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    it wasnt a thing when arena was added and kabam have never added it which is unfortunate. no response afaik
  • Options

it wasnt a thing when arena was added and kabam have never added it which is unfortunate. no response afaik

That's what I thought. And since Arena is basically a grind, I don't think it's a big priority to their development teams.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I wouldn’t want more stuff I have to do for arenas
  • Options
    Piviot said:

I wouldn’t want more stuff I have to do for arenas

Until you're facing a deathmatch and need that pre-fight badly
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    This is kabaam they’d ask and make you click no or yes
  • Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275
    Can we get a response on this please ?

I understand the arena part being its a grind but for duels and practices i think it defeats the purpose to practice with a champ without fully utilizing his abilities, I mean if i want to practice against baron zeemo or ant man future before i face him in ally war with a champ with a pre fight, it makes a huge difference for ht for example
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    It's probably too hard to implement and not worth it for duels and arenas.
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Relics are clearly much more of a critical concern. Plus all the coding and testing going into making the Bases. They did include prefights in Battlegrounds, which shocked me.
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    Bron1 said:

I mean if i want to practice against baron zeemo or ant man future before i face him in ally war with a champ with a pre fight, it makes a huge difference for ht for example

But does it really? Human Torch's prefight just ends the fight faster. It doesn't help Human Torch in any other way. If you can kill antman future without prefighr you will probably be able to kill him with the prefight.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 860 ★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

Bron1 said:

I mean if i want to practice against baron zeemo or ant man future before i face him in ally war with a champ with a pre fight, it makes a huge difference for ht for example

But does it really? Human Torch's prefight just ends the fight faster. It doesn't help Human Torch in any other way. If you can kill antman future without prefighr you will probably be able to kill him with the prefight.
    Aside from being 75% better damage, they are also passive and can be used against incinerate immune, and inflict passive power stings while active. It’s way better than just normal torch with incinerates, especially when you don’t have energy attacks or a mystic opponent to build smoulders.
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    Hazzalec said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Bron1 said:

Aside from being 75% better damage, they are also passive and can be used against incinerate immune, and inflict passive power stings while active. It’s way better than just normal torch with incinerates, especially when you don’t have energy attacks or a mystic opponent to build smoulders.
    But still. If you are able to defeat your opponent without the prefight then it doesn't matter. It's gonna be easy with the prefight on