**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

is that really a 50 percent sales...

really.... u guys made announcement of 50 percent sales of energy refill pots revives etc...
is that really a 50 percent sales....
are u guys playing ur mind games with us.
increase the unit price after every purchase of discount sales...
who did that maths for you.... if i buy 20 revives of 50 sales is cost me 686 units....and totall cost of 20 revives is 800 units...
Is that a 50 percent sales....
Liar as always... 50 percent sales... it is a joke...

Comments

• ZappZapp Posts: 69
    Yea, I kind of have to agree to that. Saying "there will be a discount of 50%" and then only discounting a single item of each was kind of misleading. Poor communication as always.
  • L1d3rAL1d3rA Posts: 40
    i don't see something wrong this is from the original post
    Featured Items!

Running all Anniversary week, we’ll be featuring 3 randomly selected items available for purchase for up to 50% off! You’ll find these in the Featured Item section of the store.

These randomly selected items include: Energy Refills, Alliance Team Revives, Alliance Team Health Potions, Team Revives, Team Health Potions, Revives, and Health Potions.

There is a purchase limit of 20 for each of these items and the price will increase with each purchase of that item. (Items will not reset during the week.) Check back everyday from December 10th-17th to see what’s available and ensure you don’t miss your chance!

READ ALL BEFORE SPEAK!!!
  • lol i mean why to mentioned 50 percent sales if u getting only one limit to buy as 50 percent and u had kept buying limit 20...
    you making 2 different things.
    first u say 50 percent sales and in the end u say next purchase will increase the cost...
    so dont use the term 50 percent sales next time and creat confusion with member...
    be crystal clear.... that only one item is 50 percent sale and then next purchase wont be a part of 50 percent sale...
  • Its not really 50% sales. For example 40% revive cost 40 Units and comparison to 50% off.

40 * 15 = 600
    50% off * 15 = 494

Just purchased 15 revive and its cost me 494 units since prices changes as as you add more.
    its "purchase for up to 50% off" so that mean not every purchase is 50% off ...
  • and they are using word 50 percent sales...big joke
    @patel3186 is that 50 percent sales...
  • Well still little cheap lol but i see their game plan "up to 50% off" not exactly 50%. I was excited for no reason lol screw that then lol
  • @L1d3rA ahhh... i got your point... my bad...
    it says 50 percent off and not a sales...
    thank you
    people has to be happy that that limit dosn't start from top price to lower ...
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    L1d3rA wrote: »
    READ ALL BEFORE SPEAK!!!
    But then we wouldn't have these lovely posts to laugh at when we take breaks from whatever job we are doing at that moment.
    L1d3rA wrote: »
    READ ALL BEFORE SPEAK!!!
    But then we wouldn't have these lovely posts to laugh at when we take breaks from whatever job we are doing at that moment.

i have to agree with that when see 15 different post of missing howard before even the time to get it come is funny
  • B_mikeB_mike Posts: 35
    kabam said up to 50%, not 50%
  • what made u laugh @Liss_Bliss_ ...
    getting things cleared made u laugh...
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    hungama01 wrote: »
    what made u laugh @Liss_Bliss_ ...
    Had you read the announcement you would have seen they addressed your "concern"
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    hungama01 wrote: »
    what made u laugh @Liss_Bliss_ ...
    Had you read the announcement you would have seen they addressed your "concern"

That requires too much effort for most people. Sometimes it is easiest to go in and shoot first.