**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should i take up

CarlosLCarlosL Posts: 12
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I have to add that i feel like im stacked on science champs right now but i guess im still open to ranking another up. I also want to add that i dont think i need to take human torch to r3 because he melts most mytics i come across. Im still open to though, just want to know everyones thoughts.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Im kinda between colossus, stryfe, nebula, n sorcerer supreme. Would like to know what you think
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    If you mean to R2, personally I'd go colossus
  • Options

If you mean to R2, personally I'd go colossus

I was kinda leaning towards him for immunities. I also have a r3 token should i use it on him or what would you suggest

• Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 820 ★★★
    Of all those champs ... collosus did the most for me from act 5-6 and still use tons now
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 820 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    Collosus with a full synergy team is also a great potion farmer .....plows through rol with any combination of Emma, omega red mags, Prof X, wolverine, juggs....I'd say the only one you need need though is omega red
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Colossus really puts in a lot of work. You can r2 him and if you like him you can r3 him as well.
  • Options
    Okay ive decided colossus it was unanimous thank you guys