**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW point system

Bron1Bron1 Posts: 274
How does it work?

An ally member said that after dying 3 times to same defender it doesn’t matter how many more times you die.

I replied that the defenders kills on enemy team keeps going up so it does matter.

Am i wrong ? Does the number of defender kills mean nothing, is it only the attack bonus that counts, im confused, ty

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,973 ★★★★★
    Bron1 said:

How does it work?

An ally member said that after dying 3 times to same defender it doesn’t matter how many more times you die.

I replied that the defenders kills on enemy team keeps going up so it does matter.

Am i wrong ? Does the number of defender kills mean nothing, is it only the attack bonus that counts, im confused, ty

It means nothing for you in scoring, opponent will get slightly better rewards for high number of kills. Once the attack bonus is gone you can go nuts on that node with no impact to your score.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    The scoring works based on attack bonuses. There are 3 available bonuses per node on the map. If you beat a defender without dying you get all 3 bonuses but can only lose the 3 that were available so they are right that after the third death you can no longer get any points for that node so further deaths don't affect scoring.

Defender kills don't contribute to the score in any way themselves.
  • Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 274
    Awesome ty both