**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 1*

So where can existing players score this new 1*, as well as the new 1* starky?

Comments

• Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Probably in the collector crystals that come in special events or you can buy the 1* crystal from the miscellaneous store
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Well spotted. Do we have to complete that again? @Kabam Miike
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57

Probably in the collector crystals that come in special events or you can buy the 1* crystal from the miscellaneous store

No confirmation that they're in the crystal yet.
  • TheCipeTheCipe Posts: 29
    edited March 2023
    @Kabam Miike any news on whether they will be added to the one star crystal or be retroactively granted to those who had already completed those quests?
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Only a few 1 stars are in the one in the store and the new ones are definitely not in it

• SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    ok if this the only way, gonna spend some units from what I saved up for july 4th...spending 2k units wouldn't hurt.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    edited March 2023

Spent 175 units worth of 1* crystals and I can say that they both are in the 1* crystal that can be bought in the store. OG Cap is now in my roster. Sadly not Stark Spidey yet

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Only a few 1 stars are in the one in the store and the new ones are definitely not in it

Looks like they updated the crystal
    Y'all are doing god's work.
    Looks like I'm going 1 star hunting.
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    Guess the 1* hunting begins again.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★

Spent 175 units worth of 1* crystals and I can say that they both are in the 1* crystal that can be bought in the store. OG Cap is now in my roster. Sadly not Stark Spidey yet

i mean, i am a collector and i do want those, but as a F2P, i cant afford to waste my units on that, maybe if it was cheaper..
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 401 ★★
    SuelGames said:

i mean, i am a collector and i do want those, but as a F2P, i cant afford to waste my units on that, maybe if it was cheaper..
    Arena actually really helped me get the units. I saw this post, grinded out in arena, and got the units to spend it and I came back here. Uncollected and TB arena crystals are good for units too
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Got lucky and got them both with 200 units
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    I wonder if the Cap one might chucked in the July 4th deals like they've done with the 1* Deadpool a couple times...