Options

Thronebreaker Stamp System is broken..

As you can see in the images.. I have collected 7 stamps.. but cannot claim my reward as seen in the screenshots.. Please respond.. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    HammertronMK26HammertronMK26 Posts: 8
    I have the same problem myself, got 7 stamps and cannot claim the thronebreaker/paragon reward @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Y3TEAY3TEA Posts: 2
    The issue I see is you're looking at a Paragon Box.. and the tickets say Thronebreaker.
  • Options
    demboyz16demboyz16 Posts: 37
    Y3TEA said:

The issue I see is you're looking at a Paragon Box.. and the tickets say Thronebreaker.

That's always been the case for Paragon players. There isn't a "paragon daily", only thronebreaker, cav, uncollected
  • Options
    I'm having the same issue
  • Options

• Options
    FlipBoyFlipBoy Posts: 72
    Kabam is going to take their sweet time to fix this. They would rather put out useless offers than help players and fix actual issues. That's why nobody from kabam is responding in this thread.
  • Options
    TheWeave23TheWeave23 Posts: 16
    Having the same issue. Was able to trade in the Cavalier Stamps but Paragon shows I don’t have any when I go to claim, even though I have them in the inventory.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,322 ★★★★★
    FlipBoy said:

Kabam is going to take their sweet time to fix this. They would rather put out useless offers than help players and fix actual issues. That's why nobody from kabam is responding in this thread.

This thread was created at 3:21am their time... on a Saturday. Maybe no one has commented because there's no one available. Miike and Jax don't normally work Saturday and Sunday. The overnight MODs don't have the same contact powers as the community managers do. Maybe you should report a bug the proper way by sending this info to support who has direct contact with the game team at all times.
  • Options
    Already did
  • Options
    They can still comment on here on Saturday and Sunday
  • Options
    DanxorDanxor Posts: 100 ★★
    FlipBoy said:

You realize that they might not work on the weekend? And thus are not obligated to do their job during their off hours? I assume you think you can show up at a store after its closed and just bang on the doors and expect someone to appear out of nowhere and let you in to buy stuff too?
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    FlipBoy said:

U can also wait until monday...
  • Options
    Check the other thread. The rewards for the cards changed. They probably attempted to update them and mucked it up (as expected). SSDD
  • Options
    247247 Posts: 5
    They updated paragon rewards and my paragon stamps got converted to thronebreaker stamps.