Options

Thronebreaker stamp cards selector

Tx3Tx3 Posts: 2
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
These selectors disappeared from the featured store and been replaced with Paragon stamp card selector. Please bring back the thronebreaker stamp card selector in the store, i still have 16 stamps to spent.
Post edited by Kabam Spice on

Comments

• Options
    Shaunp74Shaunp74 Posts: 6
    Hi

Unable to claim Paragon stamp collection from featured items.
  • Options
    Yes also unable to claim my paragon stamps. Says I have 0 when I should be around 10-12. Just bought another one and still says 0. Will never buy one of these again kabam
  • Options
    iSmittyiSmitty Posts: 34
    Also unable to claim Paragon selector.
  • Options
    DeejDeej Posts: 108
    I have 28 thronebreaker stamps that I can't spend! What the hell? When did they announce this? I didnt get any messages!

• Options
    HowieN88HowieN88 Posts: 20
    Had 6 Paragon stamps which converted to ThroneBreaker. I do not have ThroneBreaker stamps conversion opportunity. They are just sitting there.
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited March 2023
    I have 41 throne breaker stamps that I was saving. What am I supposed to do with these now? The throne breaker selector for the stamps is gone from the store? Fix it please. I was planning to do a ton of stuff in regards to my account this week. I really hope you didn't remove it permanently without any warning, I spent money on these. Real money!

• Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    I'm hoping it isn't there yet because they are trying to figure out a way to convert the Thronebreaker stamps to Paragon stamps for Paragon players, but have yet to figure it out. I hope they make that a possibility soon. I had 58 Paragon stamps saved up and now nothing. Kabam really should've given us a heads up weeks ago with a deadline to use them or something. There's alot of panic over this (understood) and this kind of drama could have been easily avoided with clear communication. What say you @Kabam Jax or @Kabam Miike... is there hope over the horizon?
  • Options
    hotduelisthotduelist Posts: 15
    edited March 2023
    At the least, they could add the old thronebreaker selector back
  • Options
    GiantmetalheadjrGiantmetalheadjr Posts: 342
    I’m wondering the same thing, I have TB STAMPS I Paid for that I can’t use!
  • Options
    TheWeave23TheWeave23 Posts: 16
    Same here. Glad to see that with all of the posts going in forums that not one administrator can weigh in with some insight on what’s happening or how long it will take to correct. Really money being spent on the game and we get this.
  • Options
    maletismaletis Posts: 3
    Are our ThroneBreaker stamps going to be converted to Paragon stamps like before, since there is no ThroneBreaker stamps collector option? Why wasn't this new Paragon level stamp/daily special announced in any way? Taking our money with the continual and understood outcome that the ThroneBreaker daily special stamps would and have always been converted up is still the expected outcome. Please convert them up again since you never told us this change was coming. I would've saved my money for the upcoming Paragon daily deals and not had some arbitrary money of stamps that at the moment seem useless.

• Options
    Deandc43Deandc43 Posts: 56
    I have the same issue got 9 throne-breaker but can't use them. Sent 7 reports no reply
  • Options
    Tx3Tx3 Posts: 2
    They put a new offer in the featured items. You can spend thronebreaker stamps for a paragon selector. Only up for 14 days
  • Options
    Kabam SpiceKabam Spice Posts: 344
    Hey guys, we have addressed concerns about this issue HERE. To keep the Forum tidy, I'll be closing this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.