**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Paragon daily nexus crystal got all 5*???

Is this real I just open the crystal I got from the daily Paragon card and I got all 5*s.

Comments

• Options
    80% chance for 5*, 20% chance for 6*.
    Out of 5 champions, most likely 4 will be 5*. Yes, this is absolutely possible.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,051 ★★★★★
    51.2% chance to get all 5*, it’s more likely then not. Your post would make more sense if you actually got a 6*
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    20% or how much it is for 5* making it 3 times in a row you consider that rare to question the whole crystal?
    My 2 first 6* were both angela. It was much lower chance than 3 times 20% in a row. Should have i thought that ,,all 6* are angelas"?
    I saw some 10 champ nexuses info somewhere. If you got 10 in a row 20% that could be a sign of bug but not 3 times man. Thats not so unusual
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Oh ok it is 5 champs. Well 5 times 5* in a row is not very unlikely as some people pointed out before me
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Mine were all 5* dupes. Disappointing, but not unexpected.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    Lee99 said:

Is this real I just open the crystal I got from the daily Paragon card and I got all 5*s.

Did you expect a 6 star each time?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,446 ★★★★★
    My guess is the OP. Thought it was a six Nexus.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,145 ★★★★★
    Lee99 said:

they updated the crystal to a Mythic crystal now. It's not a normal Cav nexus anymore so you'll get only 5 or 6 star options.