**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dexterity

With having dexterity from your mastery, what special powers can you evade? For instance, I am able to evade iron man's hand blast but I haven't gotten a chance to use it more since I haven't gone against opponents like iron man. In all, I just want a list of characters that dexterity evade will work on. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    With having dexterity from your mastery, what special powers can you evade? For instance, I am able to evade iron man's hand blast but I haven't gotten a chance to use it more since I haven't gone against opponents like iron man. In all, I just want a list of characters that dexterity evade will work on. Thanks.

If you time it correctly, it works on all Specials and Attacks except for L3.
  • Options
    MatthewCSanchezMatthewCSanchez Posts: 33

If you time it correctly, it works on all Specials and Attacks except for L3.

Including ones like say yellow jackets when he blasts it there times?
  • Options
    Yes. There have been issues with Evade lately that people have been experiencing. However, when it's working correctly, you can Evade those. Just practice on timing.
  • Options
    Mighty76543Mighty76543 Posts: 20
    I trained to dodge all special attacks and I can boldly say it's possible to dodge all of em except sp3
  • Options
    djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    u cant evade all specials like warmachine sp1 hulkbuster sp2 falkons sp1 punishers sp1 or 2 there are couple others but 90% of specials u can evade
  • Options
    InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    You will eventually learn which specials you can and cannot evade. Some require more distance, some require precise timing, some you just have to block through it.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    u cant evade all specials like warmachine sp1 hulkbuster sp2 falkons sp1 punishers sp1 or 2 there are couple others but 90% of specials u can evade

Hulkbuster's sp2 can be evaded. I've done it many times.
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

Hulkbuster's sp2 can be evaded. I've done it many times.
    How do you evade HB's SP2??

• Options
    It's timing. Evade once when Hulkbuster 'fly-in' and evade the second 'hand-blast'. When HB was mini-boss in AQ, lots of opportunity to practise.
  • Options
    It's also similar with Star-Lord's sp2.
  • Options
    Geoqui21Geoqui21 Posts: 55
    It evades all sp 1 and 2. Not special 3. Some you have to be very good at timing to evade their specials (maestro, as you have to evade notnjust once but 3 times. There are also many others), and some that are just one slide back and youevaded their full special (ironman's sp1 and sp2). Hope this helps. And also, you just need dexterity at level 1, don't max it out.
  • Options
    I have a question though. Is there a difference in the evade swipe back action played on a tablet versus a phone? I usually has to do three swipes back against IF's special one, which I just took out on AQ miniboss before making this post. I played on tablet.
  • Options
    djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    u do evade firts fly in part and u go for another evade stil u cant evade it fully like u do iron mans sp1. hbs blast will catch u
  • Options
    Then it's more practise for you.
  • Options
    u do evade firts fly in part and u go for another evade stil u cant evade it fully like u do iron mans sp1. hbs blast will catch u

Multiple times. As @Geoqui21 said. The timing has to be precise.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    I haven't really tested it because I'm not too hardcore in the game, but I've 'accidentally' evaded the multiple hit specials a few times. The ones like WS, Punisher, HB, AV, Cable sp1 etc.

I did it with one long swipe back instead of multiple quick ones (that's what she said).

Not sure if someone is willing to test it out, but it has worked for me a few times.