**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hard work paid off

sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ā˜…ā˜…

Finally grabbed my Legend title, big thanks to my ally for advices they gave. Weeks of unit grinding really worth it!! šŸ¤Ÿ

Comments

• Options

Farming units ? Good good friend. But! Be careful in regards of farming revives!

I hope you did not spam reviews in incursions šŸ˜Ø spamming is bad bro

Congrats !!

Lol what i dont really get your meaning, but thanks for the wish though
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    so how many units did you spend on it . Would love to hear 0 .... a friend of mine got a title , but he suffered a lot
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Congrats!!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Jack2634 said:

so how many units did you spend on it . Would love to hear 0 .... a friend of mine got a title , but he suffered a lot

Congrats to him, I bought danger store revives and grinded roughly about 1.6k units but unit isnt the only factor. I used 6* r4 herc (got pre fight from odin and galan) after that I switched odin and galan for heimdall and other champ that counter some nodes accordingly. If i see no need for the switch on some zone nodes Iā€™d just use herc and brute it through.

Karatemiike made a guide on youtube which some of my allies referenced that and they all did pretty good
  • Options

Congrats!!!!

Thanks!!